Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible bent riser on 2011 LH Pantera?

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like you have a lot of idler lean. And in the opposite direction that you want to have idler lean.

Take some twists out of the green leg, and add twists to the black leg, until you can lay an arrow on the side of the idler, and have the point centered on the string at the nock point.

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh Doc, I never really thought that the idler can pull the string that far over. I'll give a shot in the morning and post results. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Well I figured it out. Doc was right. There was really bad idler lean but correcting that wasn't enough. The cable rod supplied by Martin was straight and the string stop rod bent. So you can guess what I did. I swap the two rods. The straight rod lined up perfect with the string and by putting the bent rod in the cable slide slot gave me plenty of clearance. I made a few tweaks on the yokes and my friend was shooting 2" groups at 20 yards.

I guess the rod they sent to replace the crappy TRG cable slide system was a universal one. They should have sent the bent type that were supplied on a few of their bows a couple years back.

I hope anyone looking to replace the TRG system will find this helpful and thanks to guys that were helping figure this out.

Aloha and Mahalo, Joe