Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martin Archery - Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin Archery - Thank you!

Martin Archery,

Thanks for still being here and not going away! Many folks, including myself, really enjoy the products that you have produced over the past years and look forward to many more years of innovative Martin products!

One thing that might be helpful is a section in this form that is a suggestion form from what Martin Archery customers would like to see in the future. This may help to insure that the products that are being produced are what the customers want.

Thanks again!!!
    Dean

Post Thanks / Like

Good suggestion. I'll consider it for a subforum. Maybe call it "the Suggestion Box". What does everybody else think?

Barry
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

3. Likes Ehunter, WildWilt15, typically8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a winner to me guys!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

I like it.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Good suggestion. I'll consider it for a subforum. Maybe call it "the Suggestion Box". What does everybody else think?

Barry
    I agree. Maybe divide it so one part is for Martin and the other is for this forum.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

OK, but who at the New Martin is going to read it?? And the do something about it??
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to hear Martin is back and running but don't know any of the details of the new owners etc. just pleased to hear its still going.
    2011 shadowcat
    2001 cougar XRG

Post Thanks / Like

also pleased to hear that martin is back.
    beautiful 2009 mystic - furious X

Sonny Thomas

Glad to see Martin Forums up and running. So maybe good news....

Post Thanks / Like

From the website: Martin Archery, Inc. has some exciting news that will improve the reliability, delivery and quality of its products and services going forward. On October 21, 2013, the assets of Martin Archery, Inc., which include the Damon Howatt line, were acquired by Diversis Capital LLC from the Martin family. With this change in ownership, an experienced and driven management team led by our new CEO Rich Weatherford, has been assembled to bring the once-thriving business back to prominence. Our goal is to give our customers the best products, customer service, delivery and experience in the market.

Mr. Weatherford is an accomplished leader, with a track record of working with high-growth companies. Before starting his own practice, Mr. Weatherford was hired into the Crane Electronics Group (CEG) as VP of Operations to integrate and transform seven domestic and international sites with revenues approaching $300M. The markets supported in this role included Aerospace, Defense and Medical Devices.

Prior to Crane, Mr. Weatherford was at Rexnord where he was promoted after only 14 months from General Manager of the Cylindrical Bearing business to General Manager of the multi-site Rex Bearing Operations business after improving gross margins by 22%.

In further support of Mr. Weatherford and the Martin management team, Diversis will provide access to a vast network of resources in matters including intellectual property, supply chain and R&D. Diversis long-term strategic vision is to create a premium quality bow at a reasonable price that can be enjoyed by archery enthusiasts of all levels.

Gail Martin, founder of Martin Archery, lived a life of excellence and hard work. Beginning in June 1944, he fought for his country at the beaches in Normandy, marched through Europe, and finished his tour by liberating prisoners in Germany. In 1946, he returned to the US and married his sweetheart, Eva. In 1951, Gail started Martin Archery and grew it into a leading bow and accessories manufacturer. It was his dream to see the Company continue where it was founded and operated for over half a century - in Washington State's Walla Walla Valley. Diversis is proud to grow Martin Archery in a way that honors the memory of Gail and plans to continue drawing on the expertise of the Martin family.

Beginning immediately, we will be investing in fast delivery and quality assurance. By January 2014, we will be introducing our new catalogue and showcasing our lineup at the ATA show in Nashville, TN.

Customer service is our number one priority, and we know that it's our job to prove this to you. Please feel free to give us a call or send us an e-mail anytime and let us know how we can best serve your needs.

Sincerely,
    New Martin Archery team
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com