Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sort of target....

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Not too shabby! Probably better than me with eyes open!
    2011 shadowcat
    2006 Razor x
    2001Cougar elte

Post Thanks / Like

i do like the grip on the SV better than the SC. settles in my hand better.
    i have never been able to tune out the "hump" in my SC. when those cams roll over it can sometimes kick the arrow off the rest.
    when Gary Studt shot the SC he tried to help me get rid of that, but i was never able to hook up with him in person to see if he could tune it for me. so, i just live with it since i only use the SC for indoors.

Post Thanks / Like

I am still getting acquainted with my shadowcat and am waiting to see how I go at a club shoot later next month, but after using a 2001 cougar xrg for a few years with moderate success, think that the 'cat' will be all I could wish for.Very accurate and fast, bit disconcerting as mentioned with the noticeable 'hump' at full draw but am getting used to it. I shoot in a barebow division over here, no sights, finger release and maximum of 12'' stabilizer. We shoot at photo-realistic 2d vinyl animal targets set at unknown distances out to 48m [ 'bout 50 yards]still got to get some cats whiskers for the string but the monkey tails quietened it some.
    2011 shadowcat
    2006 Razor x
    2001Cougar elte