Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about an old bow

Post Thanks / Like

Mods for Z cams aren't listed in the 2013 catalog. They were in the 2012 catalog; part # 3025 and retailed for $20/pair.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peace View Post
    Beautiful bow, nice find, I like new old stock. My Cougar is only a 10 year old bow that has only been used for 3 years.
    Thanks. I try and find everything this way. Electronics, vehicles, you name it. I'm the one that enjoys everything years after it comes out. I may be behind everyone else in the things that I do, but it doesn't mean that I enjoy it any less.

(I still drive a 2001 Ram 4x4 that I bought "used" with 3 miles on it. It was sold as used because it had a scratch and was in the lot until 2002. I got about 12,000 off of the sticker.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Mods for Z cams aren't listed in the 2013 catalog. They were in the 2012 catalog; part # 3025 and retailed for $20/pair.
    I'll probably be calling Martin again to see if they have any to send out to me. Thanks for the part#. I might be able to contact Roxy directly and ask for the part #.

Post Thanks / Like

Moze229, I'll look in my box of goodies, Pretty sure I have plenty of mods for you... I have had a few bows with z-cams but upgraded most of them to something else. I'll let you know what I find.

Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drule69 View Post
    Moze229, I'll look in my box of goodies, Pretty sure I have plenty of mods for you... I have had a few bows with z-cams but upgraded most of them to something else. I'll let you know what I find.

Kevin
    Thanks Kevin! I look forward to hearing from you. No luck anywhere else for me yet.

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Martin-Modul...1#ht_70wt_1105

This guy has the X modules listed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    Thanks Spiker. I emailed this guy a few weeks ago. He doesn't have the size that I need.

Post Thanks / Like

Moze229 all I was able to dig up were 3 4x mods. they are the nylon kind. I have very few metal ones. I also have 3 3x mods if you want just to make sure you end up with the right draw.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drule69 View Post
    Moze229 all I was able to dig up were 3 4x mods. they are the nylon kind. I have very few metal ones. I also have 3 3x mods if you want just to make sure you end up with the right draw.
    Nylon? Hmmm…not sure how that would work. Would they hold screws as well I wonder? I really appreciate you looking for these. I'm not sure how I would combine 3x and 4x mods - sorry, I'm dumb like that

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moze229 View Post
    Nylon? Hmmm…not sure how that would work. Would they hold screws as well I wonder? I really appreciate you looking for these. I'm not sure how I would combine 3x and 4x mods - sorry, I'm dumb like that
    Just an educated guess, but they would probably work OK. The "F" modules that Martin has been using for about a decade are polycarbonate and have worked well on a lot of different cams. Maybe I don't understand something, but you wouldn't have to mix 3X with 4X. You only need 2 mods, right?
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver