Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about an old bow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Just an educated guess, but they would probably work OK. The "F" modules that Martin has been using for about a decade are polycarbonate and have worked well on a lot of different cams. Maybe I don't understand something, but you wouldn't have to mix 3X with 4X. You only need 2 mods, right?
    You are correct - two is all that would be needed. I'm not sure what I was thinking.

Drule69 - PM me about how much you want for the mods. I may take a couple of the 3's and 4's, and send back to you what I don't use (if you'd want to do that). Just let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what you meant by some were metal and some were aluminum. Martin made modules for these z cam bows. they were either aluminum like most all modules today or the polycarbonate ones. I don't know of any other type in the last 25 years i have been shooting them. I have a stack in tool tray as well. I will see what sizes I have. You are welcome to a set for free. Just PM me your address and what size you have and want and I will see what I have.

Clay

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcriner View Post
    Not sure what you meant by some were metal and some were aluminum. Martin made modules for these z cam bows. they were either aluminum like most all modules today or the polycarbonate ones. I don't know of any other type in the last 25 years i have been shooting them. I have a stack in tool tray as well. I will see what sizes I have. You are welcome to a set for free. Just PM me your address and what size you have and want and I will see what I have.

Clay
    It's very likely that I have no idea what I'm talking about. I was basing the aluminum/metal statement on things that I've found online when I was doing research, which could have very well likely come from a source that also had no idea what they were talking about.

I definitely appreciate your generosity, but I already have a set coming my way. I'll let you know if something else comes up. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all im new here. i think im looking for the same thing moze229 is looking for. i was told to find 1980 martin prowler mods #4 that r 28 dl. if this is right can you reply. and if it is and moze229 dont want them ill take them off your hands ill pay you for them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scrapy2 View Post
    Hi all im new here. i think im looking for the same thing moze229 is looking for. i was told to find 1980 martin prowler mods #4 that r 28 dl. if this is right can you reply. and if it is and moze229 dont want them ill take them off your hands ill pay you for them.
    Hey scrapy2,

I don't think the mods that I was looking for is what you need if your bow if it's in fact a 1980 model bow. The mods that I'm using were for later model bows. I could be wrong, but I don't think these mods had been around that long.

I did end up getting some 4x mods, but I only have one left because someone sent me 3 and I needed two. I can send you one if you end up just needing one.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok thanks a lot where did you get them and is there a way u can send a pic of the one you have. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default mod for firecat

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Just an educated guess, but they would probably work OK. The "F" modules that Martin has been using for about a decade are polycarbonate and have worked well on a lot of different cams. Maybe I don't understand something, but you wouldn't have to mix 3X with 4X. You only need 2 mods, right?
    are you looking for 4's or 4x's the diffance is let off have some will check tonight