Thread: Hybrix cam modules

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hybrix cam modules

Could someone please explain this to me. I got a 2011 Rytera Nemesis used a few months back and called Martin for a manual on it and what they sent me might as well have been written in Farsi because it didn't detail anything on how to adjust the modules.
    I have no idea what the numbers mean or what they do to the draw or how they are supposed to coincide with the draw stops setting.

Thanks in advance,
    Derek

Post Thanks / Like

You can adjust the DL by removing the two screws rotating the modules. You do not need a bow press to do this. Draw lengths should be:
    #1 - 27"
    #2 - 27 1/2"
    #3 - 28"
    #4 - 28 1/2"
    #5 - 29"
    #6 - 29 1/2"
    #7 - 30"

Post Thanks / Like

Man you don't know how much I appreciate this! Thanks a lot!

Post Thanks / Like

Just to add a bit: When the modules are set to a different position, you will need to reset the draw stop. You want it set so that when it contacts the limb the cables stop right in the flat section of the module. This will give you 80% letoff. You can move it forward a bit if you prefer to have less letoff. (adjusted to stop the cams where the cable comes off right at 1/2" from the end of the mod is right at 75% and usually will give you the highest arrow speed.
    What you really want to be sure of is that the stop is set so that the cables can not run off the ends of the modules at full draw because it will eat into your servings/cables and in the extreem - cause the cams to lock-up at full draw.

Sonny Thomas

Spiker noted resetting the draw stop. People need to realize this needs done when you change draw length and if used checked to make sure it is correctly set.....