Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alien XT all dressed up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    Congrats Hawk on the kill. Let us know when you get your new toy!.
    Will do! I hope to find it waiting on me at home one day this week. Thanks again!!
    Bought a Martin, Then my wife gave me a Rytera so.......I joined the forum.
    Then won the Elite on Archery Talk.
    I am blessed.

2. Likes Double S liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Make sure you post up some pics of the new toy when it arrives. There was a lot of people that entered. It's great to see a username i'm familiar with , win it.

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure you post up some pics of the new toy when it arrives. There was a lot of people that entered. It's great to see a username i'm familiar with , win it.
    As promised.....it showed up at the door today. I was the winner of the Elite Energy 35 Bow in the Giveaway contest on ArcheryTalk.

I can not say thank you enough to the guys at Archery Talk, Lancaster Archery Supply and Elite. This is a super nice bow and one heck of a way to start off the giveaway contest. Like I told Ken at the ArcheryTalk office on the phone the day I received the email that I had won the bow, It was all I could do not to jump up in my tree stand and yell with excitement. I really look forward to adding the accessories and getting this bow ready for next years deer season.

Once again, a big Thank You to ArcheryTalk , Lancaster Archery Supply and Elite for this awesome bow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am blessed.

5. Likes Mike G liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You lucky fella!. You better go get a Mega millions lotto while your at it. It's over 400 million. You might be on a win streak!. I wish you the best with that new Elite bow.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkdriver55 View Post
    As promised.....it showed up at the door today. I was the winner of the Elite Energy 35 Bow in the Giveaway contest on ArcheryTalk.

I can not say thank you enough to the guys at Archery Talk, Lancaster Archery Supply and Elite. This is a super nice bow and one heck of a way to start off the giveaway contest. Like I told Ken at the ArcheryTalk office on the phone the day I received the email that I had won the bow, It was all I could do not to jump up in my tree stand and yell with excitement. I really look forward to adding the accessories and getting this bow ready for next years deer season.

Once again, a big Thank You to ArcheryTalk , Lancaster Archery Supply and Elite for this awesome bow.

Post Thanks / Like

You lucky fella!. You better go get a Mega millions lotto while your at it. It's over 400 million. You might be on a win streak!. I wish you the best with that new Elite bow.
    I did monday.........didn't win. Surprise surprise. (going to get some more tickets though) lol
    I am blessed.

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought some more earlier. Can't win it unless we play. If I win...I'm gonna buy a bow company!.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkdriver55 View Post
    I did monday.........didn't win. Surprise surprise. (going to get some more tickets though) lol

9. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If I win....I am going to set up a trust for the money. Take the full pay out over 20 years into the trust and make myself a dependent of the trust and live off the 4% interest anually and let the rest of the interest roll back into the trust and watch it grow. I did the math and if the trust earned only 6% APR over the 20 years by the time the last payment went into the account the total would be $1.09 billion and produce something like $47 million in return to the dependent in the 20th year alone. My great great great grand kids would never have to work. That is as long as you could keep the feds from trying to take it all from you.

If you take the cash up front you loose 50% right of the top and then have to pay taxes on the 50% you get. That turns your $550 million into only $104 million. The only real winners in the Lotto are the states and the feds.
    Last edited by hawkdriver55; 12-15-2013 at 12:08 AM.
    I am blessed.

11. Likes Mike G, Double S liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You've thought that through hawk. Now we just need to win it. LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep nothing burns me more than watching the Federal Government take my money and waste it and give it to lazy folks that refuse to work or feed themselves just because they know the check is in the mail each month.

The Scholarships, Foundations and Charity Trusts that I could setup with that kind of money and really help folks that REALLY need the help would be awesome. With that kind of money you could really make an impact on alot of good peoples lives. Use it for getting people trained, educated and small businesses funded and they could provide for themselves for the rest of their lives. If you just keep sending money every month to feed, house and now give them a phone they will never get off their butts and provide for themselves.

When I was in college I took part in a work study program that was funded by a private trust fund. I was able to meet the couple that set the fund up. Needless to say meeting with them and hearing what they had to say made an impact

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.......Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life."

Never hurts to dream!

I would also send Lancaster Archery a check for the Elite LOL!!!
    Last edited by hawkdriver55; 12-15-2013 at 03:46 PM.
    I am blessed.

14. Likes Double S, Mike G liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A little update on the Elite35 vs the Alien XT. I have drawn both the bows back now to compare them to each other. Everyone raves over how smooth the cycle is on the Elite. Well, I have both bows set at 60 lbs and the draw cycle on the Alien XT is as smooth as the Elite. The let off on the Elite is great. You do have to all most push forward to get it off the back wall, but the draw cycle is right there with the Alien. They both come straight back with no "hump" right into a shallow valley and solid back wall. Martins and Rytera never seem to get credit for just how nice a bow they really are.

Don't get me wrong....I love the Elite! I am just saying the Rytera can hang right with it on the draw cycle.
    I am blessed.