Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Year of model

Post Thanks / Like

I dont think the Scepter 3 was offered with the fusion cam as a std. feature.

Also his oridinal query was for a Cougar not a Scepter. That might be where you confusion is.

Post Thanks / Like

I think Monty is right on that one. The bow was available in 2004, but with Nitrous cams. I believe 2003 was the last year for the Fuzion cam.

Barry

Post Thanks / Like

All I am saying is that the S3 was offered in 03 and 04 whatever the configuration.

But the main point I am getting at is that the original query was for a C3 not an S3 unless i am not reading something the way it should read.

P.S. E-mail verbiage may come across more harsh than I really mean for it to sound.

Post Thanks / Like

Uhm.

omg.

I have just seen the problem. I did some research and i always have problems with the C3 and the S3. Often times i write a post and see just before submitting it that i used the wrong letters. My fault.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scepterman30x View Post
    All I am saying is that the S3 was offered in 03 and 04 whatever the configuration.

But the main point I am getting at is that the original query was for a C3 not an S3 unless i am not reading something the way it should read.

P.S. E-mail verbiage may come across more harsh than I really mean for it to sound.
    You're a good man to have around. Believe me when I say "no offense taken" or anything of that nature. We're just archers trying to help archers. And none of us have all the answers all the time so the more the merrier.

Your opinions and expertise are as welcome here as the next guy's. Passing of information is how many of us learn more. Propogation of the sport is very important.

I agree with you that we have to read posts with some fore thought, and hopefully with some humor once in a while. 35+ years I've been shooting compound bows and am constantly learning new things---from experts and novices alike. It's fun.

dbd870

Unhappy

You are finding something out. 55-70, and trying to shoot 70# doesn't work as we get older.
    All too true.