Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martin X4 Blade Reviews....any out there...?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin X4 Blade Reviews....any out there...?

has anyone have any real world speed and reviews of the x4 blade....quiet, any vibe etc.
    I've seen some pretty low prices on them recently, makes me wonder if their good shooters...?

Post Thanks / Like

I have not had the chance to shoot the Blade. I have shot the Nemesis 35 with the quad limbs, and it is impressive to say the least. Very quiet and virtually shock free. I have seen good reviews from some others that have shot the quad limb bows, and I think that they have been a great addition to the Martin line. Couple that with the adjustability of the Fury cam, and I think the Blade would be a great choice. Do you have anywhere you can go try one? I would suggest it if you can, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

I've owned my blade for about three weeks. Although im currently freaking out because I have it ratchet strapped, ( I think I have a faulty string) I LOVE this bow I would highly recommend it as I don't think my string problem is any reflection on the bow. I've got mine sighted in at 20 30 40 50 yards and im pretty deadly at any of those ranges. Right now im only at 55 lb draw, I plan on going the full 70lb draw after my string is fixed( im praying it doesn't blow up) like I said though, the bow is great I just think on having a freak accident

Post Thanks / Like

Its quiet and the shock is seriously almost non existent. Not to mention its ridiculously light.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aceman View Post
    Its quiet and the shock is seriously almost non existent. Not to mention its ridiculously light.
    how is the speed...
    2007 Martin Pantera

Post Thanks / Like

I can't say to much about the speed right now because mine is only set at 55 lb draw weight so I don't know what its like , I plan on upping it to the full 70lb capacity though. As for now at 40 yards I don't have any arrow drop.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive looked these online because of the draw weight adjustability ,Ive also seen some Jaguars with the the big rande but all Ive seen listed are 60lb do they make the juguar that has the big and goes up to 70lb

Post Thanks / Like

Think Hutch got his hands on one recently, might be able to give a little insight after he plays with it for a while.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup! I did but I have some string improvements to do first and a few other minor improvements. Once done I will let ya know! So far other then some of my pickyness. The bow impresses me.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

i would say avoid it like the plague, ive had nothing but problems. To be honest I don't even want mine anymore, if I get a decent offer ill get ANYTHING else.