Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: serious problem

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I am innocent! I didn't do it! I saw my name was mentioned, got a little nervous! Ha! ArcherX7 and bfisher are telling it like it is. There hasn't been a bow that hasn't been able to be fixed correctly. All you need is a Pro to fix it! Someone with a good understanding of what they are doing. Read most of what you see on here and you will learn a lot. I did and still am learning.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I really do appreciate all the advice guys, Ive only gotten into archery about 4 years ago and this year Ive really started to get serious about it, thats why I finally bought a proper bow. Ive gotten the feeling I was bein jerked around by these guys after I bought my bow, there demeanor towards me changed after I spent $500 and not in a good way, they treat me like im an annoyance really. Anyways I dont want to ramble, just thank all of you for putting up with a young noob like me I don't know much but I really love shooting! Thanks again everyone!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ace, you go ahead and ramble. We'll be glad to listen and help with anything that comes up. Heck, if we had anything better to do we wouldn't be here in the first place. One thing you can be pretty sure of about this forum. We ain't going to just yank your chain around trying to sell you something.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

4. Thanks aceman thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Elite had this problem with their Answer model. The bows were great, but the original strings serving was thicker, leading to serving damage. They changed the specs for the strings to correct the problem, as I understand it.
    " I learned a few years ago that my wife doesn't know a thing about bows - but she can count..."