Thread: lock Limb Bolt on Razor X

Post Thanks / Like

Default lock Limb Bolt on Razor X

Hello from Germany,

I have a smal problem with my Martin Razor X. While shooting with my bow the upper Limb Bolt loosen while shooting. I ask some german Bow dealer and they answer that there are screws to lock the Limb Bolt. But they dont know here to get some.

So i hope to get some information where to get this screws with plastic head. Or Maybe with a head from some soft metal like cooper. Can you give me a hint where i can buy such screws and who shipps it to germany?

Sorry for my bad english i hope it is nearly understandable.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benngun View Post
    Hello from Germany,

I have a smal problem with my Martin Razor X. While shooting with my bow the upper Limb Bolt loosen while shooting. I ask some german Bow dealer and they answer that there are screws to lock the Limb Bolt. But they dont know here to get some.

So i hope to get some information where to get this screws with plastic head. Or Maybe with a head from some soft metal like cooper. Can you give me a hint where i can buy such screws and who shipps it to germany?

Sorry for my bad english i hope it is nearly understandable.
    Your English is quite understandable and I hope I can help. This problem arose a couple years ago and there is a thread on it. but.......

There is a US company called Fastenal that has what you need. What you need is called a brass tip socket set screw; size is 1/4"x20 x3/8"long. Fastenal part # is 0134815.
    These will screw right into the barrel nuts in the riser keeping the limb bolts from turning on their own.

Hope this helps.

Barry
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver