Thread: Stolen Stand....UGH!!!

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stolen Stand....UGH!!!

Stolen Stand.....I had a Hang Stand and Climbing Sticks stolen.....UGH!

Went out this morning to my other property that I have the priviledge of hunting in Otsego, MI near Bittersweet Ski Resort off of 104th st.
    (for the individual that stole my gear, just want to make sure you know that this is the stand and climbing sticks you ripped off)went out and see that my straps were all cut, chain cut along with 2 cables and locks cut and gone.
    They were brown climbing sticks and a nice sure-loc hang stand with a gorilla tape seat since the old material gave way.
    I let the police know along with the property owner. I will be going door to door and walking the bordering properties.

Only a coward would do this, it's one thing to sit in a stand that's not yours but to steal it.
    Well I pulled my other stand which happens to be a nice ladder stand that would've been a better and much easier stand to steal.
    I've had these stands out there for over 3 years without any worries.......amazing!
    I don't trust leaving anything out there anymore so I pulled the ladder stand and I think I will hunt out there with my fold out ground blind and now i'm going to get a hub style ground blind and just make myself portable for now on.
    Man I dont' trust anyone anymore!
    White Allegan County TRASH
    Last edited by MI1; 11-24-2013 at 03:54 PM.