Thread: Stolen Stand....UGH!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stolen Stand....UGH!!!

Stolen Stand.....I had a Hang Stand and Climbing Sticks stolen.....UGH!

Went out this morning to my other property that I have the priviledge of hunting in Otsego, MI near Bittersweet Ski Resort off of 104th st.
    (for the individual that stole my gear, just want to make sure you know that this is the stand and climbing sticks you ripped off)went out and see that my straps were all cut, chain cut along with 2 cables and locks cut and gone.
    They were brown climbing sticks and a nice sure-loc hang stand with a gorilla tape seat since the old material gave way.
    I let the police know along with the property owner. I will be going door to door and walking the bordering properties.

Only a coward would do this, it's one thing to sit in a stand that's not yours but to steal it.
    Well I pulled my other stand which happens to be a nice ladder stand that would've been a better and much easier stand to steal.
    I've had these stands out there for over 3 years without any worries.......amazing!
    I don't trust leaving anything out there anymore so I pulled the ladder stand and I think I will hunt out there with my fold out ground blind and now i'm going to get a hub style ground blind and just make myself portable for now on.
    Man I dont' trust anyone anymore!
    White Allegan County TRASH
    Last edited by MI1; 11-24-2013 at 03:54 PM.
    2007 Martin Pantera

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that you got your stand stolen. Had it happen to myself once. Not much lower on this Earth than a thief. Hope you find the bum that stole it, and get it back, as well as some revenge.
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about this, I can't stand thieves we work hard for what we have and these morons are just scum.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Sorry to hear that you got your stand stolen. Had it happen to myself once. Not much lower on this Earth than a thief. Hope you find the bum that stole it, and get it back, as well as some revenge.
    I would like to get revenge, but I won't stoop to that level. But I would like to break an arm and make sure their jaw gets wired shut for a few weeks.
    2007 Martin Pantera

Post Thanks / Like

that sucks, sorry to hear that. Makes for a bad day hunting as well!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

The bad thing is that only hunters or maybe an anti would do it. Who is teaching these hunters their woodsmanship skills? That pisses me off.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bummer! Sorry to hear that!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Have had a trail cam stolen and another busted up trying to steal it. D*^n shame, was a nice piece of property that we don't frequent any longer. Pretty sure that it was another menber who stole the one, and a trespasser who busted up the other.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade