Thread: A little insight on the future...

Post Thanks / Like

Default A little insight on the future...

Anyone else see the new Martin video posted on Youtube? New CEO was answering some questions that were brought up on the Facebook page, and one asked about any hints or insight on the new bows. He said Martin is going to be going to twin limbs across the board, and all bows will be 1 piece riser, wouldn't give anymore info than that. Also said the new Proshop line will be the "Premiere" series of bows.

I'm pretty excited about what Martin has in store for the future!

2. Likes Hutch~n~Son Archery liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ME TOO! Sounds like a great team they're putting together!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

I was impressed, but expect price increases as well. And if there are some lower priced bow like the x4 blade.....many parts will be made overseas. It's the only way they can put out a entry priced bow......there's more companies doing it than people realize.

I'm impressed what I heard. Definitely going in the right direction!
    2007 Martin Pantera

Post Thanks / Like

ya I was thinking the same thing, one of the reasons they were using 3 piece risers was to keep waste and costs down, and with all of the re-tooling and ramped up man hours, more employees, new advertising, etc., there's gonna be a cost and it will be passed on to the consumer. But that's all part of doing business and just means I'll have to save longer. If the end result is that they keep their doors open, their quality goes up and their customer service is still rock solid, I won't mind spending a little more.
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps