Thread: '11 Silencer Pro, rh, 55-70, nitro cams, Next camo, new in the box

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default '11 Silencer Pro, rh, 55-70, nitro cams, Next camo, new in the box

I found this yesterday at a local dealer and thought I could "rescue" it and get it to a good home. The dealer had sold his Martin stock, with the uncertainty that was taking place this year - he had overlooked this bow on a shelf in the back.

It was still in the box and bag with all tags from the factory. The tag lists a max draw weight of 72 lbs. I ordered a cable slide to replace the TRG, STS was installed from the factory. Black Nitro cams.

I removed it from the bag to replace the trg, and will install the slide as soon as it is received.

$295 tyd, paypal or money order.
    " I learned a few years ago that my wife doesn't know a thing about bows - but she can count..."

Post Thanks / Like

Think I'll take this off the for sale list. I just have to set it up and shoot it...I wonder if this is what a crack addict goes through...
    " I learned a few years ago that my wife doesn't know a thing about bows - but she can count..."

Post Thanks / Like

You don't have to set it up and shoot it....LOL ****Thread Closed per OP****

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com