Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Limited Edition

Post Thanks / Like

The Acutrak and Tranz single cams are identical with the exception of the name that was etched onto them. Rytera did make the AX and Z with the Tranz cam
    from 09-12. String should measure 91" and the buss cable should be 34" on the AX, and ATA was close to 33". Not really sure on the specs for the Tranz Z as I never
    sold any of those.

I will agree that the Acutrak, Tranz cams are super smooth to draw, and makes for a real pleasure to shoot for extended periods.

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

Was not in the know, wonder why they are advertised at 34"? I have to wait till Monday when the shop manager is in for an answer on my replacement. Looking forward to a Z.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed the same and asked the seller before bidding and he confirmed that they are actually X's and not Z's, despite the language buried in the ad with the Z stats listed. I also asked to be notified of any lefty Z's and I haven't heard back. I've got my fingers crossed, but i might just have to settle for an X.

Post Thanks / Like

He got back to me yesterday & said they (Martin) had to build a Z for me because they were out and wanted to make it right with me. This one will be in the Next camo, no lefty Bonz Z risers in stock. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNative View Post
    He got back to me yesterday & said they (Martin) had to build a Z for me because they were out and wanted to make it right with me. This one will be in the Next camo, no lefty Bonz Z risers in stock. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week.
    The Alien-Z with the Hybrix cams was/is the very best overall/all purpose bow Martin/Rytera produced their last couple of years. I placed well in ASA tournaments (K45 and hunter) and shot some some solid 59X BHFS scores with mine.......... My Z had 1.5 cams for my stubby 26" draw.

6. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. The Z came in today and we have another problem. This bow has the Fury XT cam on it instead of the Acu-Trak. Also, there was no quality control sheet or quiver included with it. Playing email tag again.

I don't care for the Fury XT on Genny's (wifes) Cougar FC although it may be different on a longer bow? Starting to get real flustered, buying a bow should not be this difficult.

I gotta say this bow is lighter than expected. I like the way it looks and feels. Hopefully we'll get this straightened out soon, dying to shoot the 36" ata.
    Last edited by NuttyNative; 01-07-2014 at 10:26 PM.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

Ug, sorry to hear that NN. I'm sure that they will make it right, I don't mind the Fury cam myself; I like the adjust-ability they have, but that's just me. I just gave the auction you won a second look, man they were all over the place weren't they? The header says X, the info says Z, and they list 2 different ATA's...
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Got word today that Alien 3 will be on it's way shortly. Third time supposed to be a charm, right?
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I hope it all works out for you. Let us know how it shoots.

A.S.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, need info from the Mafia. Alien #3 came today, no label on the box, birth certificate/quality control check list blank. A few little items I'm not happy with but livable.

Here's my question : Alien 1 with the Fury cam, the limbs are marked 4LC and has a rod & slide. Alien #2 has the Acu-Trak cam and the limbs are marked 1HP and also has the CCS roller guide. Both are close to 36" ata, both say 55-70 pounds on the limb sticker so why are the limbs marked different? I would think both numbers should be the same. Also, will there be any major differences with the draw cycle between the rod/slide and CCS?

Starting to feel like I'm getting jerked around to shut me up. I have been polite and not pushy in communication with the seller just trying to get what I was told I was buying.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel