I have just finished testing a set of BCY X string and trophy cables. I replaced a set of Mathew's stock string and cables on my 2012 Z7 Mag with a 28.5" draw, set @ 70lbs. Arrow that I'm using is a deer crossing 28", 300 spin and is 400g. The BCY X sting overall was really quite and had low vibration even after a thousand shots. No peep rotation. The best word to describe BCY X is smooth. I re-zeroed in about 10 shots and had all five pines sighted in from (30-70) completed in about twenty shots. The speeds through my chrono were, Low 289fps, Hi 290fps. I really like BCY X overall it and seems to be very accurate at longer distance up to 70 yards. Back wall was sold. The sting settled in just a few shots. Speed with the Mathews stock sting were 2fps slower but the serving just was poor quality and had a strand or two break after a few thousand shots. The only con on BCY X was I was expecting speed a few fps faster. This set was made by Bow String Depot (Hutch) and was just the best quality on serving, halo and overall craftsmanship. I've shot 452X, Trophy, 8190 and 8125 over the past year. BCY X by far seems to be the best and looks great. The sting I didn't care for was 8125, as it had just too much vibration and was extremely loud. If I had a second pick for hunting it would be Trophy or 452X, with 8190 being a 3D set-up. I really think that BCY X will be a great crossover set-up for my style that uses the same rigs for hunting and 3D shoots. I will say that Hutch's craftsmanship is seconded to none. Thanks Hutch & Bow String Depot...

Flagstaff, AZ
IMG-20131213-00044-2.jpg