Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martin Archery article to share

Junior Member MyHuntProfile.com's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Martin Archery article to share

http://myhuntprofile.com/m/articles/...h-Expectations Here is the Martin Archery article, I hope you enjoy.
    Share The Outdoors

2. Thanks bfisher thanked for this post
    Likes Chip, bfisher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I was excited and posted the above article to the forum via my mobile device and did not have much time to say much about it. The above is an article about Martin Archery and recent events and how the author perceives the company moving forward. I wanted to highlight Martin Archery's future and the community right here that supports it. How do you feel in regards to the article? Do believe as the author? How do you see the company moving forward?
    Share The Outdoors

Post Thanks / Like

Only time will tell, but the article itself is one of the best I have read to date detailing what the new managers have planned. I can only wish that those in design and management might take the time to read some of the threads on this forum expressing the desires and/or suggestions that could help alleviate some of the pressure on the customer service people. Martin has always been noted for it's fantastic customer service, but if some of the suggestions on these forums were instituted they might end up with less problems, less work for customer service, and better reliability which in turn could bolster the company's reputation once again as a quality bow manufacturer.

Barry
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

5. Thanks MyHuntProfile.com thanked for this post
    Likes MyHuntProfile.com, NuttyNative liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really can't add anything to what Barry has noted.
    Former and current Back Yard Champion. I beat myself

7. Thanks MyHuntProfile.com thanked for this post
    Likes MyHuntProfile.com liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys thanks for the kinds words and affirming the article is something respectable for this community. Martin Archery is something important to our community as well. I too agree that Martin Archery has a powerful tool full of potential here with this community full of supporters and those with something to share. I hope to see them utilize that aspect and begin to show a presence here on the forum.
    Share The Outdoors

9. Likes webbnate_45 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing. It not easy what Martin is about to umdergo. Being in bussiness my last ten years I understand coming back from the dust. Like Barry said gracefulluy, only time will tell and this forum has a lot of Martin knowledge that can be tapped. To Martin, God speed and a health recovery.
    Last edited by bfisher; 01-13-2014 at 10:02 PM.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2011 Prime Centerod
    2001 PSE Excellerator

11. Thanks MyHuntProfile.com thanked for this post
    Likes MyHuntProfile.com liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing, that's a great article. I think one of the nice things about hitting rock bottom is that there is no place to go but up. Hopefully they reach for the stars so they can be sure to shoot the moon
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    Thanks for sharing, that's a great article. I think one of the nice things about hitting rock bottom is that there is no place to go but up. Hopefully they reach for the stars so they can be sure to shoot the moon
    You are right in that point. You can only improve and grow from an experience like that. Thanks for your compliments on the article.
    Share The Outdoors

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the the article, I think they have taken a step in the right direction and looking forward too seeing what next year will bring us. I know I have been a little critical about the new bows and web site this year, but I need to remind myself they had a short year and allot on their plate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Thank you for the the article, I think they have taken a step in the right direction and looking forward too seeing what next year will bring us. I know I have been a little critical about the new bows and web site this year, but I need to remind myself they had a short year and allot on their plate.
    Which can only make me wonder what next year will bring. You just have to know they have something up their sleeve and have been working the heck out of the engineering dept. on the 2015 lineup. If I remember correctly I think I read something about a return of the Nitrous cam. Personally I'd like to see it redesigned to feel more like the hybrid cams with about 70-75% letoff. This wouldn't take much more than a slight modification of the shape of the modules. Wider cam with wider string/cable tracks with rounded edges. For the money the target colors should be anodized.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver