Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New martin owner

Junior Member MyHuntProfile.com's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ArkMartin welcome to the forum. I respect a lot of bow manufactures but I think you made a great choice. Most people don't know how nice a Martin can be because the market is not saturated with TV and magazine ads like many other brands. The more popular their brand becomes and the higher sales they make the higher the price goes on their bows. A higher price should justify a major performance or technological advance. Look at me running on and on here.... Welcome again to the forum!
    Share The Outdoors

2. Likes webbnate_45 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arkmartin View Post
    Just purchased a new martin package from local pro shop wanted something new without taking out a loan at the bank to pay for it. I have shot a Mathews for the last 10 years and after I brought my martin home and shot it could not believe how smooth this bow shot sold my Mathews and I am currently looking to buy a new martin for upcoming 3D season not many people in Arkansas shooting martin looking to change that.
    Congrats. For 3D I'd look at any the Martin/Rytera offerings of 35" ata and longer. For equipment I'd check classifieds. Most are offered for 1/2 new price and sometimes less.
    Former and current Back Yard Champion. I beat myself

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arkmartin View Post
    Just purchased a new martin package from local pro shop wanted something new without taking out a loan at the bank to pay for it. I have shot a Mathews for the last 10 years and after I brought my martin home and shot it could not believe how smooth this bow shot sold my Mathews and I am currently looking to buy a new martin for upcoming 3D season not many people in Arkansas shooting martin looking to change that.

I've always said that all anyone had to do was shoot one! Welcome to the family and the forum!

For 3D (or anything else for that matter), I don't think you could go wrong with the Onza (now the Lithium), or the Nemesis 35...
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum and the Martin family!
    Genesis 21:20 - And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.