Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New toys coming soon

Post Thanks / Like

Cool New toys coming soon

Let me see.. I got one of these coming:

Also one of these: Saunders Hyper-Glide cable slide

And one of these: Specialty Archery camo hooded peep housing (3/16" peep opening)
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

2. Likes TEN RING liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice! I also have some new toys coming such as, Black eagle arrows, Limb Driver rest, and oh yea a new to me bow i almost forgot.... lol
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Post Thanks / Like

Let us know how that peep works out. Nice stuff WW will like the LD.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2014 Mathews Creed
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tosi View Post
    Let us know how that peep works out. Nice stuff WW will like the LD.
    Will do. It probably will be going on the Firecat, and my Jaguar will get the one I'm currently using in the Firecat. Quarter inch was just too big with the small sight that's on my Jaguar.LOL

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, but you better be ready for that release, it's way touchy. I shot a Tru Ball 3d hunter and switched to the Diamond. The difference was amazing and I wasn't ready for the first shot with it. Light trigger and so smooth, your gonna love it. You will need to adjust your sight a bit if you used a wrist release as point of impact will change.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNative View Post
    Nice, but you better be ready for that release, it's way touchy. I shot a Tru Ball 3d hunter and switched to the Diamond. The difference was amazing and I wasn't ready for the first shot with it. Light trigger and so smooth, your gonna love it. You will need to adjust your sight a bit if you used a wrist release as point of impact will change.
    Thanks for the info. I've only shot a handle style release a few times, so all the advice is greatly appreciated.

A.S

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Thanks for the info. I've only shot a handle style release a few times, so all the advice is greatly appreciated.

A.S
    You might also have to do some fine tuning of the bow's draw length and a change in anchor position. Don't feel you have to maintain the same anchor. It isn't going to happen. Give it time.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

OK, the peep and slide are installed on the Firecat, and I believe the slide made a difference. The cable rod bumper that came with it seemed to make the bow quieter. I like the peep, but I can't say for sure how it is totally because I haven't shot it outdoors yet.

I really like the release. I already have a Truball Cyclone strap release, and am very impressed with it. I found a comfortable anchor/hand position and I like the accuracy that I have with the Diamond. I definitely highly recommend Truball products.

A.S

Post Thanks / Like

OK, the peep and slide are installed on the Firecat, and I believe the slide made a difference. The cable rod bumper that came with it seemed to make the bow quieter. I like the peep, but I can't say for sure how it is totally because I haven't shot it outdoors yet.

I really like the release. I already have a Truball Cyclone strap release, and am very impressed with it. I found a comfortable anchor/hand position and I like the accuracy that I have with the Diamond. I definitely highly recommend Truball products.

A.S
    I shot that truball pro diamond for about a year and shot some great 3d scores with it i got rid of it a few months ago because i picked up a back tension release. But you will love the way that thing shoots as time goes on truly a sweet trigger! I also bought a scott exxuss for hunting this year and honestly the truball felt a little more comfortable to me, still getting used to the exxuss.
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum

11. Thanks Arrow Splitter thanked for this post
    Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A.S
    Oh yeah lets see some pictures of the updated setup!
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum