Thread: Rytera AlienX limbs delaminating

Hybrid View

Junior Member SixDeuceBoneCollektor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rytera AlienX limbs delaminating

Hello all, new to the forum. My AlienX has limb problems, the top limb delaminating. It started as a small crack and now it looks like it's ready to explode...what are my options? Thanks for any input you guys have!
    >>>-------------->>

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you likely have a genuine warranty issue. The bottom limb on my 08 Firecat cracked about a year after buying it and Martin quickly, and without drama, replaced both limbs at no charge to me. I'd look up their contact number and call to explain the issue and see what they will do. I'm betting they will take care of you.
    08/12 Martin Firecat Pro-X (29" DL, 66# DW), Nitro 3 cams, home-made torque reducing cable guard rod, new VEMs, DS Advantage/HHA Pro-5519 front sight, No-Peep Sight Eliminator, Limb-Driver arrow rest, B-Stinger stabilizer, custom lower & upper STS with offset stops, G5 Head-Loc quiver on custom mounting bracket. Gold Tip Velocity XT300 arrows with Bi-Delta 2.5" Sharkstooth vanes and Grizzly single-bevel broadheads, 498 grains at 262 fps (22% FOC)

3. Thanks SixDeuceBoneCollektor thanked for this post
    Junior Member SixDeuceBoneCollektor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I'll get on the phone ASAP. I've always read great things about their customer svc on here. Fingers crossed!