Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New web site with 2014 line up

Post Thanks / Like

Default New web site with 2014 line up

Just went live tonight.

http://www.martinarchery.com/2014/

Post Thanks / Like

I hope they have more than four compounds to offer.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNative View Post
    I hope they have more than four compounds to offer.
    Hi NuttyNative, they have four in each line the premier line and the performance line. Personally I am a bit confused as some of the risers look like they may be module and I thought they were going to all one piece. Personally I don't have an issue, but there seems to be a more then a few that think the module risers are inferior.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see the second tab separating the bows. I see no point in having most of the line have the same ATA just different risers & cams. I also don't care for renaming old models and calling them new in any business. I think Martin is going in the right direction with the split limbs but realistically, the Xenon is the Pantera riser, the Eclyps is the Bengal, all with the NEW split limbs...... I understand R&D and tooling costs money but I think it's kinda lame.
    Not bad mouthing, just giving my opinion.
    Last edited by NuttyNative; 01-06-2014 at 10:47 PM.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z

Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit I was hoping for a little more and I hope that next years line will bring it as they will not be picking up a business in flux at the end of the year. I think they took a step in the right direction, but they are going to need to walk if they are going to get there.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the new website, and am glad they have moved so quickly with the new management to implement changes. I did notice that they have not yet linked the media files to the media link, and the past tech specs is not working either. I hope they get that info soon as it was a great tool for helping find info for new users on the forum...
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    I love the new website, and am glad they have moved so quickly with the new management to implement changes. I did notice that they have not yet linked the media files to the media link, and the past tech specs is not working either. I hope they get that info soon as it was a great tool for helping find info for new users on the forum...
    I agree, it's great that they are up and moving forward. I really need to understand that they had limited time to come out this year as well. I don't know for sure but it does look like some of the risers are not single piece and if not that would be the only bit of disappointment to me. The only reason I would not like a module riser is because their competition is not doing them, so that puts them in a different light then the other manufactures.

Post Thanks / Like

Martin has been doing the modular riser thing for a long time, and it has created virtually no issues in the grand scheme of things; the rate of failure is miniscule. However, the website says that the Lithium (Onza) is a one piece, and the riser looks the same as it did last year... I don't think it takes much to tell a CNC machine to fabricate a whole riser out of one block versus part of a riser out of 3 blocks. However, part of the reason the modular design was implemented was to help save money on the cost of material, which was passed onto the consumer, so I wouldn't be surprised if the price of the one piece bows goes up from last year. FWIW.
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Your correct rabbit, I also have no problem with a module riser, but it would be nice if there was a little more info on the site about the new line up. I also noticed that the budget Threshold has been nixed, so it would be nice to see some prices. I wonder if they will be pricing a bow in the 300 hundred dollar range to compete with bows like the Stinger and Craze. I just think that if they are going to compete with the other manufactures the modular riser needs to be a thing of the past and they do not state solid riser construction on their web site for all the bows.
    Last edited by Chip; 01-09-2014 at 07:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

So with the itch to get my hands on a lithium, my question is: does Martin still offer the buy back program?