Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Martin 'Rytera' Nemesis question

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2013 Martin 'Rytera' Nemesis question

rytera%20nemesis%20skullz.jpg

I just purchased this bow and it is not listed in any catalogs on Martin's website but I was told it is a new 2013 Rytera Nemesis. It is different than the Nemesis 35 bow listed on the web site so I am not sure exactly what model I bought. I do know it is a brand new bow and it is for sure a Nemesis just wondering if they maybe had some models they made and sold that maybe weren't in the catalogs? My apologies for misspelling Martin in the title of the thread, I tried to fix it but can't figure out how!
    Last edited by webbnate_45; 01-10-2014 at 08:31 PM. Reason: spelling error

2. Likes Spiker liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Also I posted in the Martin thread because if I understand correctly all the bows are now Martin and Rytera is just a series of bows in the Martin line-up.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the forum!

i'm brand new myself, and just happen to have a 2004 martin jaguar.

anyway, not sure if this will be any help to you or not, but here is a link to the 2013 website

http://www.martinarchery.com/2013/

and here are the 2013 bow lineups.

http://www.martinarchery.com/2013/bows.php

hope this helps

5. Thanks webbnate_45 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey thanks for the reply and for the links, and welcome to the forum to you as well! The Seeker is the only bow I see that has the Hybrix 3.0 cams like my Nemesis does. Who knows maybe it is a 2014 Model not on the web site yet, I was just hoping to find out exactly what I got. One thing I do know is that I love the bow!

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a earlier Nemesis riser ('10-'12 style) with the Hybrix 3.0 cams. That wasn't a standard production configuration but this past year Martin has been putting out some bows either as prototypes and/or to clean up inventory.
    I'd love to have that set-up.! Bet it shoots fantastic.

8. Thanks webbnate_45 thanked for this post
    Likes webbnate_45 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by webbnate_45 View Post
    rytera%20nemesis%20skullz.jpg

I just purchased this bow and it is not listed in any catalogs on Martin's website but I was told it is a new 2013 Rytera Nemesis. It is different than the Nemesis 35 bow listed on the web site so I am not sure exactly what model I bought. I do know it is a brand new bow and it is for sure a Nemesis just wondering if they maybe had some models they made and sold that maybe weren't in the catalogs? My apologies for misspelling Martin in the title of the thread, I tried to fix it but can't figure out how!
    No problem with the misspelling. I took care of it for you. Now for the bow. It looks like you might have bought this from K&M Archery Hut. They have a tendency to build some Martin Frankenbows and this appears to be one of them. From the pic it looks like the riser and limbs are from leftover 2012 parts. The cams are a bit puzzling as they don't look like the standard Nitro/Hybrix cams. The cams look like they might be those that were used on the Seeker. I believe they were designated as Hybrix 3.0 cams. For comparison I have some pics of my 2012 Nemisis floating around here in the forum. See if this comes up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

10. Thanks webbnate_45 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    No problem with the misspelling. I took care of it for you. Now for the bow. It looks like you might have bought this from K&M Archery Hut. They have a tendency to build some Martin Frankenbows and this appears to be one of them. From the pic it looks like the riser and limbs are from leftover 2012 parts. The cams are a bit puzzling as they don't look like the standard Nitro/Hybrix cams. The cams look like they might be those that were used on the Seeker. I believe they were designated as Hybrix 3.0 cams. For comparison I have some pics of my 2012 Nemisis floating around here in the forum. See if this comes up.
    Maybe this will be better. On another note the cams on yours might be 2013 Hybrix cams. I haven't seen enough of them to say for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, but I always forget that I have 1.5 cams on my bows.
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

I did in fact buy this from k&m archery hut. It has the Hybrix 3.0 cams, I just wish they were a little more forthcoming with the bow in the description of the bow. I tried to research it as much as possible but auction was ending and I think I got a steal for what I paid for it. So overall does everyone think this is a nice setup? I do feel a little duped seeing as if it is some leftover parts they assembled from prior years it technically isn't a new 2013 bow. Anyone know if Martin would still honor a warranty on this bow? Also bfisher, thanks for fixing my spelling goof!

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is an awesome bow!!! I bet you will love shooting it!!!