Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Martin Signs Chris Brackett

Post Thanks / Like

I met Chris Bracket today at the Harrisburg show. He was friendly to talk to but he didn't really seem to be pushing the Martin brand. If you didn't see the bows piled in the corner you wouldn't have a clue what he was shooting these days!
    2013 Martin Onza XT
    NAP Apache Rest
    Trophy Ridge 3pin Cypher Sight
    NAP Apache Stabilizer
    Kwikee Kwik 3 Kwiver
    Truball stinger release
    CX Heart Attack 350
    100g Rocket Hammerheads

Bow String Depot

60% of the time it works every time!

WWW.shorewindshuntingfarm.com

Post Thanks / Like

I got to meet him, too, but a very brief conversation, one sided. Guess he was too busy to have an actual conversation with a peon. In other words, I was completely unimpressed.

On the other hand I did have the pleasure of meeting Lungbuster (Jason). He stopped by the Martin booth, introduced himself and we talked at length about various subjects with a focus on archery. I like the guy. After maybe half an hour I shooed him on his way only because I realize people pay god money to travel to and enter the show and there's so much to see and or hunt for. Jason, nice meeting you and putting a face to a name.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

3. Thanks Hutch~n~Son Archery thanked for this post
    Likes naptime, TEN RING liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FishingandHuntingUSA View Post
    Chris Brackett is a professional archer, bow expert, and former host of Arrow Affliction.

Brackett is from Bartonville, Illinois. He is the founder of Brackett Outdoors, which organizes several outdoor activities including bow fishing.
    I've been shooting 3D for going on 15 years the Bartonville area....Peoria, Pekin (across the river from Bartonville, Bartonville (Presleys)
    and the old Caterpillar Archery club. Never heard his name....
    Former and current Back Yard Champion. I beat myself

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by webbnate_45 View Post
    NuttyNative.... I think you hit the nail on the head brother. Most of the shows on there present people with the false idea that killing a deer is really easy. Just sit in a stand for a couple hrs then what do ya know Big Buck Down! The shows like the crush, bone collector, etc. are entertainment only, because it is not real life. I was already happy as a fat kid at a buffet when I heard the news then I came back to the site and seen the video of Chris and why he chose Martin and I feel even better.
    Well, killing a deer is real easy. The hard part is being at the right place and at the right time for that one special deer. Killing any deer is easy provided a deer is there to shoot. Me; Fastest kill, 5 minutes - my wife's deer stand, years back and I'm still paying for it. Look up my 11 point buck in here, wasn't there long enough to warm the seat of the tree stand. Probably shot 5 to 7 deer under 20 minutes after getting in my stand. I can't remember staying in my stands more than 2 hours....once when I fell asleep.
    Former and current Back Yard Champion. I beat myself

Post Thanks / Like

Killing deer is very tough here since Ronald Regan singed a kitty cat protection law into effect our deer herd is suffering the same kind of effects that the wolf's are having on elk populations elsewhere.

7. Thanks webbnate_45 thanked for this post
    Likes webbnate_45 liked this post