Thread: Onza's still in the Garage

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Onza's still in the Garage

Bow has been there a week. Jake called but left no message, jeep's still clunking after too much $ what's a guy too do. Maybe they will offer me a Lithium , I'd take it. Sure miss not talking to a live person . Put the Bengal into action with limbs on max peg and just backed limb bolts out one turn, I can handle it but sure do miss the 50lb Onza set at 46LBs. Hello Jake Hello. Customer communication is a must for Martin to get back on top. Building arrows waiting for a 35lb Omega Delta long bow to show up. Every day's a gift.

Post Thanks / Like

That's sad to hear Bob. Hope they start getting after this problem for you. I know they have to be busy, but after all that has happened with Martin recently, I'd think they'd want to make sure Customer Service was top priority. It's hard enough to win back customers, even harder when communication isn't there. You're not the only one I've heard this from either.
    2008 Moab 70# The deer killing bow
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

Its been awhile, what happened to joel
    2011 Firecat 400, sword twilight hunter, apa twister, lots of arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boobowbender View Post
    Its been awhile, what happened to joel
    Pm'ed you.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you get your bow back soon Bob. Waiting is definitely the hardest part.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Waiting is NOT my strongpoint, or so my wife says. Shot the Bengal today, so, so it is not a 3-d bow for me. Man I had the Onza really dialed in for out to 50 yards. The closer we get to the (bucket list) the harder it is to wait.

Post Thanks / Like

Jake called to day, bow is on it's way home, picked up a new Hyper-Glide to put on it before shooting it. As per Jake work was all under warranty. Looks like they are pulling in the right direction.

8. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like to see that.

A.S