Thread: 2013 arty era Nemesis Hybrix 3.0

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2013 arty era Nemesis Hybrix 3.0

I am thinking about purchasing one of these but I'm confused about the draw length. Some say the Hybrix 3.0 cam goes from 28-31 inches and some say 27-30 inches. Are there different modules for this cam to obtain both of those draw length ranges? Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 bows with the 3.0 cams. And both cams have adjustment mods that can be set for 26.5 - 30.5 DL. One bow is the nemesis 35 W/ nitro cam. The other bow is a Seeker 365 W/ hyper-x cam.

Post Thanks / Like

Appreciate the post. Still need the actual draw length range on a 2012 Rytera Nemesis with the 3.0 cam on it.

Post Thanks / Like

2012 Nemisis did not use the 3.0 cam. It was a Hyrbix 2.0 (large) and Hybrix 1.5 (small). For ease of explanation assume the 2.0 to be the new 3.0L and the 1.5 to be the 3.0S.
    The Martin line used the same cams system, but they were named Nitro cams.

Each cam covers a range of 3". The 1.5/3.0S covers draw lengths from 26" to 29". The 2.0/3.0L covers from 27.5" to 30.5". As you can see there is an overlap between the two so within that range, say 27.5" to 29" you could use either cam. The module is the same for both cams, allowing 1/2" adjustments.

Hope this clears things up. This shown on page 21 of the 2014 catalog under the Nemisis Nitro column. Only difference is with the 3.0L that covers from 28"tto 31" due to the 1" longer a2a of this bow.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like

Are you looking at one of the bows listed by kmarcheryhut? If so yours is more than likely like mine and has the 3.0 cams, which as bfisher said was not a cam offered on the 2012 Nemisis. They kinda built them with different parts to get rid of some old stock. There are some other posts on here that cover a lot of these bows and common questions people had when they got them. If it is the Nemesis with Hybrix 3.0 cams like mine I highly recommend it, it shoots like a dream! (Actually, I recommend any Martin bow) Hope I was able to help somewhat and good luck!
    Genesis 21:20 - And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes that is what I'm looking at. What does yours go down to on draw length?

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I pulled the trigger and bought one. Can't wait to receive it! Hope I can get the draw length down to about 27.5 inches.

9. Likes webbnate_45 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats! Should be a great bow
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Well I am not 100% positive on how far down it can go. I am a 28" draw and it is in hole 3 on the mod, so going down to 2 or 1 should get you there just fine. It is simple to adjust the draw length as well so no worries there. You made a great choice in bow and congrats on the purchase!
    Genesis 21:20 - And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.