Thread: WTB - 14" 7H, 8L, 8M or 8H Limbs

Post Thanks / Like

Default WTB - 14" 7H, 8L, 8M or 8H Limbs

I have a SlayR w/Nitrous-C cams and would like to get around 80#'s out of it. I currently have 14" 5M Limbs and it max's out at 68#. Does anyone have 14" 7H, 8L, 8M or 8H limbs that they would like to sell? Thanks!
    Last edited by DeanRM; 02-13-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Shoulders hurt thinking about it, lol. Are you going after elephants?
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

My brother is going to Africa to hunt Cape buffalo. He was down there two years ago with a 87# Mathews Monster Safari w/1000gr arrow. Shot a buffalo, tracked it for two days, but never found it. We are both huge Martin fans, he hated the idea of shooting the Mathews, thought maybe I would try to get my SlayR shooting over 80#'s and see how it compares to the Mathews and maybe he could use it?

Oh, and buy the way, he is a very strong guy! He pulls that 87# Mathews back easier than a lot of guy's can pull 70#!!!
    Last edited by DeanRM; 02-23-2014 at 08:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a set of 14in 7M camo limbs (if that helps) that I'd be willing to swap for your 5M's.