Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This ^&*%$#@# weather!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Don't get too used to it Barry, because you do have to come back.LOL I hope you have a good trip.

A.S
    Only thing that keeps me coming back is a 3 yr old granddaughter with a firm grip on my heart. I could easily live there and on my present income I'd be a king on the island. Coz actually has the highest standard of living in Mexico.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

2. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Barry, I didn't remember having to take a ferry from Playa over to Cozumel. That was back in my younger drinking days. lol Was on a cruise in the Caribbean for a week. Funny, I remember how much the bar tab was for the trip, but I didn't remember taking the ferry over to Cozumel. lol Hope you have a great trip!
    So E, how much was that bar tab?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

I love to go to Chichen Itza when I am down that way. Also Tulum on the coast is interesting. I want to go to Coba but have never been.
    2007 Slayer, 55#, Nitrous C, Bodoodle rest, Limbsaver sight, Kwikee Kwiver 3 arrow, Aka "The Man in Black"
    1981 Martin Cougar II MT-6, 60#, Whisker Biscuit, Fuse sight. Kwikee Kwiver
    1984 Browning Deluxe Nomad II XL, 50#, Browning Rack & Pinion sight, Flipper II rest. Kwikee Kwiver

Post Thanks / Like

Default This ^&*%$#@# weather!

The ^&*%$#@# snow was all but gone and we woke to this..... I have changed my mind of the firing squad for Mother Nature. Chained and dragged behind a truck until there's nothing left........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Former and current Back Yard Champion. I beat myself

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Thomas View Post
    The ^&*%$#@# snow was all but gone and we woke to this..... I have changed my mind of the firing squad for Mother Nature. Chained and dragged behind a truck until there's nothing left........
    But maybe the first thing you have to do is dig the truck out of the snow so it will go. LOL.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Barry...........I ain't going out. Let the dang stuff melt. Two 3Ds already cancelled on account of weather. Even cancelled the IAA Convention 60 miles south of me....Dang shovel will fit the wife's hands or she can trudge through the white junk....
    Last edited by Sonny Thomas; 03-02-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Groan! Found my ATV, got all the snow off the canvas that covers it and fired it up. Snow rolled so heavily it was over running the blade. So I should have made a blade up first pass, but didn't. So cleaned up the over run and went to using half a blade and then 1/3 the blade. Got the white crap out of the way. Wife seemed in a better mood. Still, it only got up to 16 degrees.

Soon the boom after the blast. Woke up to 10 below zero. Typing right now at CT, 9:43 am, it's 6 above.