Thread: Martin; perfect timing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin; perfect timing

Sorry if I'm over talkative lately, but thought some of you other wimps might enjoy this story; You regular boys and girls, too, of course!

I've told Wonder Woman!! several times, that I'd probably never buy another bow; I think I even stated that foolishness on this site, but you all wouldn't hold it against me if I did. She might. I knew from tracking the item would arrive today, but NOO idea what time, and I was going to be out most of the day anyway, so if UPS rang the bell, most likely she'd get the package.

I get home at three o'clock, need to leave again at three fifteen; Wonder Woman!! is hosing down back porch, out of hearing of door bell. Three ten, door bell rings and UPS drops off my new Martin Xenon. I pack it boldly into my office where it will be safe - she won't enter my office due to health and sanitation concerns, so it's safe there! Three fourteen; I open the porch door to tell her goodbye. Three fifteen; I leave for appointment. THAT is a perfectly timed Martin bow... o
    Anything I may post is in no way meant to besmirch anyone or any entity in any way, so please don't take it, wrongly, as such. Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao. Now if you can keep it long enough before she sees it that she doesn't realise it's new.....lol
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

3. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post