Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seller's remorse?

Post Thanks / Like

Happens to everyone I guess. Mine would be a M-15 Cougar Magnum. I had that bow from 1983-1998. Bought it when I was a poor PFC stationed in GA. Best bow I ever had. There's no telling how many Whitetail went down to that bow. Simple set-up with a TM-Hunter rest and a Fine-Line sight.

In 1998 I used the Cougar as a trade-in when I bought a New Bengal XRG. Hated myself the next day. Never took a single animal with the Bengal. It was 2004 when I finally purchased another Martin that I liked as much as the M-15 Cougar.

Our oldest has a 2010 Warthog that I gave him and I still have my 2004 Razor & Cougar Magnum along with a Warthog and Firecat. I won't part with another.
    2010 Martin Firecat W/CATII's,TG5301 Sight, Martin Biscuit, Lynx 4 Quiver, Easton A/C/C's, Muzzy 100's

2009 Martin Warthog, Tru-Glo5301 Sights, Martin Biscuit, Lynx 4 Quiver, Easton A/C/C's, Muzzy 100's

2004 Martin Cougar Magnum W/Nitrous C-Cams, Tru-Glo5301 Sights, Martin Biscuit, Lynx 4 Quiver, Easton A/C/C's, Muzzy 100's

2004 Martin Razor W/Nitrous C's,TG5301 Sight, Martin Biscuit, Lynx 4 Quiver, Easton A/C/C's, Muzzy 100's

2. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mxtuner1 View Post
    Yes the sitting around thing bothers me too. I have 7 bows I have never shot. Have sold a few to my friends and remorse is not so bad as the "tethers" can still reach them, lol. Yes shortchanging others joy from these bows is unfair too. The real dilemma is...where do we draw the sell/keep line? The bows aren't getting younger, neither are we. Parts are getting more scarce.
    Thats an easy one for me. Need a bow to hunt with, another for 3d, would like a 3rd for field, but the 2nd could be that. Have those. Have to have a recurve or two. Got 'em. All the rest are inventory!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade