Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slayer's and Slayr's

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slayer's and Slayr's

Dear Martin Friends, After much consideration, and remorse, and reaching out to you, my Martin friends, and after the "You have over 10 bows!" statement from my wife, I realize I have too many bows. I have numerous Slayer's and Slayr's I should probably let go for some others to enjoy. Here is a list of ones for sale..2004 Cranberry Red 55lbs max w/nitrous "B" and Trophy Taker drop away rest 23-28" draw capable" new shooting string , 2004 Beautiful Blue 60 lb shoot through nitrous "B", 2005 Chrome riser about 90%...still really cool for its age, 2007 Slayer raw aluminum (might be aluminum anodized). Can swap some parts around and have lots of limbs. I can also set them up perfectly straight for you if you send rest and couple of arrows, Slayer's and Slayer's are my speciality. I have more besides these...please make fair offer and tell me how you want them setup. Don't have any more "C" cams available so hopefully your draw is less than 28" (except for one Brand new original box Blue "C" cam with all the factory manuals etc, that is a part of history but might sell too.) JIM
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

man I wish it was pavin season and I was workn cause Id love one of them slayers
    2013 Martin Onza Xt
    2012 Martin Cougar Fc
    2011 Martin Ridge Hunter turned Silencer
    2006 Martin Cougar 4se
    Fred Bear Grizzly @ 45lbs and Shakespear wonderbow @ 50lbs
    Love bows and everything bout bow hunting!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I love them all, lol. All REALLY good shape.
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

oh-oh Temptation time! I guess it's all in your decription.. I read a thread about bow collections on another site .."I only have a couple of bows, all of the others are invetory"
    Last edited by elkslayer4x5; 03-14-2014 at 10:26 AM.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

5. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've always got plenty of money when temptation rears it's ugly head. Just for now I'm a bit short on funds. Have to plop down $125 grand to buy my daughter as house. This ain't fair.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

7. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Likes TEN RING liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    I've always got plenty of money when temptation rears it's ugly head. Just for now I'm a bit short on funds. Have to plop down $125 grand to buy my daughter as house. This ain't fair.
    You're a good man for doing it!

I'm just glad your funds are tied up so I can slip in the mix!! ;-) gives us young bucks a chance to appreciate the finer things of Martins past!

9. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope all your funds are tied up! LOL! But realistically, I have to come to a place in my life that others need these bows to enjoy them too. Right now they are just sitting there acting pretty. Someone should be able to enjoy them.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for offering these to our community. I am sure it is very difficult for you to part with them. They all sound so pretty. I would hate to paint one up for hunting.
    2007 Slayer, 55#, Nitrous C, Bodoodle rest, Limbsaver sight, Kwikee Kwiver 3 arrow, Aka "The Man in Black"
    1981 Martin Cougar II MT-6, 60#, Whisker Biscuit, Fuse sight. Kwikee Kwiver
    1984 Browning Deluxe Nomad II XL, 50#, Browning Rack & Pinion sight, Flipper II rest. Kwikee Kwiver

12. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Likes mxtuner1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a flat black one could use for hunting. Factory paint job too.

Post Thanks / Like

PMed you
    2007 Slayer, 55#, Nitrous C, Bodoodle rest, Limbsaver sight, Kwikee Kwiver 3 arrow, Aka "The Man in Black"
    1981 Martin Cougar II MT-6, 60#, Whisker Biscuit, Fuse sight. Kwikee Kwiver
    1984 Browning Deluxe Nomad II XL, 50#, Browning Rack & Pinion sight, Flipper II rest. Kwikee Kwiver