Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Slayer's and Slayr's

Post Thanks / Like

As much as my Slayr's have overtaken my life, they are probably smoking pot in the archery room right now. I will always love them and can't cheat on them.
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

2. Likes CLT Bluesman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW Thank you for the inquiries so far...I may have 3 sold will update soon. And also, Martin lovers are tough, they not only love Martin bows like I do, but they have a way of getting into your cache', lol. I am here to help all. Carry on......
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok sold the black chrome one with "B" cams for sure. Thanks, Amber. Have Shiny Black, Cranberry Red, Blue, And Flat Black still available. Even have a brand new unused Blue available. Glad the Black Chrome is going to a great home, my beautiful oldest daughter wants to shoot again. Wonder if it is because her daughter was shooter of the year last year for our local club? And that her husband is top 5 all the time in 3d in our local matches?

Post Thanks / Like

Also have a ScepterII, Jaguar, Phantom II, and a Brand new riser 2006 Shadowcat bow for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok sold 2007 platinum one, 2007 Flat Black one, 2005 black chrome one. Have Blue (2) one c and one b, cranberry 2005, ghost flame 2004 aluminum, Also have a ScepterII, Jaguar, Phantom II, and a Brand new riser 2006 Shadowcat bow for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

I have one of those SlayeR SE from MX, yep I got a pice of history, now saying that it shoots really really we'll . Plans are to get to know her and shoot her at my next 3d comp. So far frecken fast,. Trying different drops to get the best out of her.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2011 Prime Centerod
    2001 PSE Excellerator

8. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Likes mxtuner1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope your holdin on to at least one for yourself mxtuner1
    2013 Martin Onza Xt
    2012 Martin Cougar Fc
    2011 Martin Ridge Hunter turned Silencer
    2006 Martin Cougar 4se
    Fred Bear Grizzly @ 45lbs and Shakespear wonderbow @ 50lbs
    Love bows and everything bout bow hunting!!!

10. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL I like Clt Bluesman's post about THE interview....since I have so many options, people are wanting this riser with this cams and these mods and etc...that is one of the things that attracted me to Martin in the first place was the customizability of their products. You really can make them fit you. They would be easier for me to sell if I just sold them as they are rigged now, but since I have the ability to Burger King them..."make it your way"...which I enjoy, I want everyone to enjoy this style of bow as much as me. Sometimes at work when I have a lull in the action, I am dreaming (scheming) about how I want the next one. Crazily, most of these bows I am selling I have never released an arrow with. Just acquired them because I knew what they were. I have never made a dime profit on any of them, and usually do put time into them that you could not get most archery shops to do for free. I do like to hear people as they tell me what they want, the fire in their core that is ignited by passion for the same bows I love. BTW sold the flat black one...to a great gent.
    Last edited by mxtuner1; 03-23-2014 at 03:38 PM.

12. Thanks CLT Bluesman thanked for this post
    Likes elkslayer4x5 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Tosi and GB3YO ...yes I am saving a few for me and have some projects going right now too. I also have a target Rytera Bullet X in cranberry red shoot through nitrous "A" for light draw <40 lbs. Draw range goes down to 23.5 inches and could go up to 28.5 with the right mods.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that target Rytera would be a perfect starter bow for a kid, and expand with him as he gets older.
    2007 Slayer, 55#, Nitrous C, Bodoodle rest, Limbsaver sight, Kwikee Kwiver 3 arrow, Aka "The Man in Black"
    1981 Martin Cougar II MT-6, 60#, Whisker Biscuit, Fuse sight. Kwikee Kwiver
    1984 Browning Deluxe Nomad II XL, 50#, Browning Rack & Pinion sight, Flipper II rest. Kwikee Kwiver

15. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Likes mxtuner1 liked this post