Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Slayer's and Slayr's

Post Thanks / Like

Ok here is what is left...2 blue 2004-5 Slayr's one new c cam and one used b cam, 2004-5 cranberry red "B" cam, 2004-5 Platinum with ghost flames, 2006 Rytera Bullet-X "A" cams 23.5 -28.5 draw <40 lbs., 2003 Phantom II Sunset to Orange very beautiful, 2005 Shadowcat Brand new unused riser Sunset to Orange very beautiful. Cell is 308-760-8190 for pics texted to you.
    Last edited by mxtuner1; 03-25-2014 at 03:57 PM.
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

Sold the Platinum ghost one
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

Ttt

Post Thanks / Like

Kind of like children growing up and moving away. Maybe they'll send a note with their best deeds home.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

5. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Saving one for ElkSlayer if can find some "C" action, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Just sold the beautiful Bullet X! 2 blue one red Slayrs left...have it your way! Jim

Post Thanks / Like

And an 06 Shadowcat and a Phantom II both sunset to gold beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like

Also have a Scepter II (Camo of all things) with fury-x cams 29" draw shoot through. X hammering older bow with one of Martin's finest grip angles. My favorite year of Scepter. (LOL when I first typed this was trying to type fast, probably 10 words per minute, and typed fur cams not fury. Believe you me, it is old and interesting but not old enough to have fur cams!)

10. Likes CLT Bluesman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jim, I wish I had more money, I would buy a couple more of your bows. I wanted the Bullet X, now I want the Scepter, also the sunset to gold. I want them all!!! But I feel very fortunate to get just one.
    2007 Slayer, 55#, Nitrous C, Bodoodle rest, Limbsaver sight, Kwikee Kwiver 3 arrow, Aka "The Man in Black"
    1981 Martin Cougar II MT-6, 60#, Whisker Biscuit, Fuse sight. Kwikee Kwiver
    1984 Browning Deluxe Nomad II XL, 50#, Browning Rack & Pinion sight, Flipper II rest. Kwikee Kwiver

Post Thanks / Like

That Sunset to Gold fade is probably one of the best looking target colors avaible back in that era. Really feels strange saying 'back in that era' when it wasn't all that long ago, but I'm sure that the rising cost of the anodising has made those kind of colors a thing of the past, Sure glad I've got my Blue ghost flame Cougar III Elite, even though I've now got to get new arrows, thanks to my new Nitrous Cs. Thanks Jim, We will be doing a group photo shoot of the Elkslayer family's C Nitrous club soon, all 5 of 'em!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

13. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Likes mxtuner1 liked this post