Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Slayer's and Slayr's

Post Thanks / Like

Love hunting with my 06 Slayer. although on long hikes, she sure gets heavy, but I made a very conveniant carry sling for that purpose, which solved the problem nicely. When I made the sling, there was nothing even similar and now I see several quite like it, although none are made with the same non-slip two piece closed cell foam that I used. I know, a shameless self plug, but if I don't do it, who will?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to PM you back regarding brother's bow, but you have to many saved messages and it would not send.
    2007 Slayer, 55#, Nitrous C, Bodoodle rest, Limbsaver sight, Kwikee Kwiver 3 arrow, Aka "The Man in Black"
    1981 Martin Cougar II MT-6, 60#, Whisker Biscuit, Fuse sight. Kwikee Kwiver
    1984 Browning Deluxe Nomad II XL, 50#, Browning Rack & Pinion sight, Flipper II rest. Kwikee Kwiver

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry all is cleared.....
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mxtuner1 View Post
    Sorry all is cleared.....
    Bout time!!!!
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

5. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jim, I just pm'd you, not sure if it went through. I think it did.
    2007 Slayer, 55#, Nitrous C, Bodoodle rest, Limbsaver sight, Kwikee Kwiver 3 arrow, Aka "The Man in Black"
    1984 Browning Deluxe Nomad II XL, 50#, Browning Rack & Pinion sight, Flipper II rest. Kwikee Kwiver

Post Thanks / Like

Received
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Bout time!!!!
    I have had so many requests about my Slayr's and Slayers that my inbox got full! Thank you everyone for your inquiries, some of you will be lucky enough to enjoy them. JIM

Post Thanks / Like

Your like Santa Claus.

10. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kinda of like getting a cat from the local cat savior people. Have to go through an interview. Are you going to have it declawed? Rejected. Do you have dogs in the house? Kids? You need to set up an interview form. Let's see, How many other bows do you own? I have 8. Oops too many, your rejected. My Slayer's don't like to many other bows around. Do you plan on using the bow for hunting? Yes. Rejected, your not going to paint up my pretty bows. Where do you plan on storing the bow when not in use? On my wall in the living room, right next to the tv. Your accepted, you display the right amount of love. How about you slayer wanna-be, where are you going to stow the bow? In the closet. Rejected.

Ok, I am going crazy now. This is ridiculous. I am glad I stopped smoking pot 30 years ago.

Post Thanks / Like

My Slayers love having other bows around, knowing that those other bows really wanted to be Slayers. My Cougar III Elite is close, but close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and nuclear devises.
    Last edited by elkslayer4x5; 03-20-2014 at 03:30 PM.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade