Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Slayer's and Slayr's

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CLT Bluesman View Post
    Jim, I wish I had more money, I would buy a couple more of your bows. I wanted the Bullet X, now I want the Scepter, also the sunset to gold. I want them all!!! But I feel very fortunate to get just one.
    Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    That Sunset to Gold fade is probably one of the best looking target colors avaible back in that era. Really feels strange saying 'back in that era' when it wasn't all that long ago, but I'm sure that the rising cost of the anodising has made those kind of colors a thing of the past, Sure glad I've got my Blue ghost flame Cougar III Elite, even though I've now got to get new arrows, thanks to my new Nitrous Cs. Thanks Jim, We will be doing a group photo shoot of the Elkslayer family's C Nitrous club soon, all 5 of 'em!
    That would be a very enjoyable photo...looking forward to it. No wonder Martin was doing good mid 2000's, you guys kept the cam builders busy!
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

ttt
    2007 Slayer, 55#, Nitrous C, Bodoodle rest, Limbsaver sight, Kwikee Kwiver 3 arrow, Aka "The Man in Black"
    1981 Martin Cougar II MT-6, 60#, Whisker Biscuit, Fuse sight. Kwikee Kwiver
    1984 Browning Deluxe Nomad II XL, 50#, Browning Rack & Pinion sight, Flipper II rest. Kwikee Kwiver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mxtuner1 View Post
    That would be a very enjoyable photo...looking forward to it. No wonder Martin was doing good mid 2000's, you guys kept the cam builders busy!
    Martin did well mid 2000 because they put nitrous cams on beautiful anodised risers, bring both back and see how well they'd do. It's been 10 years since the introduction of the Nitrous cam. When does the patent run out?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

I like nitrous cams so much that if they would work on my pickup they would be on there too. Wouldn't know which modules though.
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

5. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure that you'd figure it out.
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

7. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Likes mxtuner1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol if it has numbers and scientific theory yes. I live, I must scheme. I focus, and hopefully get good results.

Post Thanks / Like

Certainally got good results on the G daughter's Tigeress!

Post Thanks / Like

So what do you have left to sell Jim?
    2007 Slayer, 55#, Nitrous C, Bodoodle rest, Limbsaver sight, Kwikee Kwiver 3 arrow, Aka "The Man in Black"
    1981 Martin Cougar II MT-6, 60#, Whisker Biscuit, Fuse sight. Kwikee Kwiver
    1984 Browning Deluxe Nomad II XL, 50#, Browning Rack & Pinion sight, Flipper II rest. Kwikee Kwiver

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 blue, one red 2004 -5 Slayrs, One sunburst Shadowcat 2006, and one 2003 sunburst Phantom II.

Post Thanks / Like

ttt