Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Strings Broke Today

Post Thanks / Like

Well.

IN this case i will order a set of cables this month after my holidays. Now i just need to find out the length of my cables. I don't know if i can rely on the sticker on my lower limb. Hm, i think i will measure the length myself. xD

Thank you for your advice. We will see what i will get.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

aramkiss

Throughout this post I see mention of names for custom bow string makers. Do any of these have web sites that I can order strings from for my Mystic?

I don't think I will order pink/purple strings like bfisher. I still don't get how that matches your camo bow colour. I don't think it will match with my crimson red bow.

Andre

flytier17

Those colours aren't supposed to match. Bfisher is turning us Hippie!

flytier17

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    Well.

IN this case i will order a set of cables this month after my holidays. Now i just need to find out the length of my cables. I don't know if i can rely on the sticker on my lower limb. Hm, i think i will measure the length myself. xD

Thank you for your advice. We will see what i will get.
    Did you check the string/cable lengths in the Bow Cam Charts here on this site? See if they match what's on the limb sticker.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aramkiss View Post
    Throughout this post I see mention of names for custom bow string makers. Do any of these have web sites that I can order strings from for my Mystic?

I don't think I will order pink/purple strings like bfisher. I still don't get how that matches your camo bow colour. I don't think it will match with my crimson red bow.

Andre

I'm sorry. Thought I answered this before. Try doing a search in the AT classifieds. Type in "custom strings". You get a lot of hits there. Some of the guyd, like Deezlin and Bucknasty don't have a website---yet. But there is information on how to contact them.

There are a lot of them.

MarkFrantz

Quote Originally Posted by aramkiss View Post

Andre
    Here ya go i just recieved mine and the look great www.mrbowstrings.com a very nice guy , give him a call tell him i recomended him to you !! he will hook you up.