Thread: Round two with the pantera...

Unregistered

Default Round two with the pantera...

So my 07 pantera started to have some major cam lean and i was told to send it back to Martin and have them fix it. I sent it away for a month and got it back with two new limbs and was pleased until i learned later that night that the damn cam was still leanin. I just cant understand how martin misssed the cams still leaning to the point where the string is rubbin and can be heard. FRUSTRATED

Post Thanks / Like

Hate to say it, but have you talked with Jake or Joel? Guess it's time to call them.

For what it's worth this is just one reason I don't really care for a solo cam bow. You can straighten the idler, but not the cam. That being said, I'm giving the FireCat a chance this year. If I have any problem I'll possibly slap on a pair of B Nitrous X cams or a pair of Furious X cams.

flytier17

Adj. your cable slide till you have the minimum needed for proper clearence.

I agree about the Solocams. I would look for a set of Nitrous X cams in the AT classifieds.

I am buying a 2nd-hand Pantera with Nitrous X in the next month or so. I am really looking forward to its arrival.