Thread: Real Mystic Speeds

Sky Warrior

Default Real Mystic Speeds

Post your actual Mystic speed, arrow weight, draw length, draw weight.

Also your thoughts on Mini M-Pro vs. Furious cams for target shooting at 25" draw length and 35 lbs draw weight?

Thanks

Bryan

flytier17

Definetly Furious X, or Furious for target. Dual Cams are much more tunable, have better nock travel, etc... Furious X eliminates the cable guard, which means no limb twist, cam lean, etc... Making it more accurate and easier to tune as well.

Post Thanks / Like

No doubt about this. If you want the utmost in sustainable accuracy you want the dual cam version. Furious X. It depends on just how serious you want to get.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm kind of puzzled. If just for shooting target and with a 25" draw at 35# why are asking about speed? What kind of target venue are you planning on shooting.

Sky Warrior

Default Fita

Mainly FITA to 70 meters and some indoor spots. I'm disable and shoot one handed with a mouth tab, thus the low draw weight and shorter length.
    Last edited by Sky Warrior; 03-07-2008 at 05:08 PM.

flytier17

wOW, THAT MUST TAKE DETERMINATION. yOU ARE SURELY A DIE-HARD ARCHER IF i EVER SAW ONE. i TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU.

flytier17

Sorry, musta hit Capslock.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Warrior View Post
    Mainly FITA to 70 meters and some indoor spots. I'm disable and shoot one handed with a mouth tab, thus the low draw weight and shorter length.
    Kudos to you. I've only ever heard of a few people that shoot your way. As Flytier 17 says, it takes a lot of determination and surely a love of the sport.

Are you presently shooting a Mystic or are you researching for a future purchase? How many forums have you been on? I seriously doubt you'll get musch response here. Might be better off posting on www.archerytalk.com in the General section.

It seems lately like Darrenhood, Flytier and I have a lock on this site. Always nice to see new blood, but there's just so much more info and expertise on AT. With 80,000 members someone has to answer.

Wish you luck over there.