Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone from Martin come here?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does anyone from Martin come here?

Has anyone seen anybody from the new Martin here on the forum?
    They sure are busy on facebook promoting the heck out of Chris Brackett and a few others that are shooting comps.
    They are always asking questions about this and that, and when people answer they never reply, just wondering if they really care?
    One would think if they wanted any kind of feedback they might pop in here once in a while to see whats going on.
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.

Post Thanks / Like

Know how you feel, Don. People on Pearson Facebook. Chris Johnson, NC. Staff Coordinator, chimes in pretty regular in the Pearson Forums..
    Last edited by Sonny Thomas; 04-10-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    Former and current Back Yard Champion. I beat myself

Post Thanks / Like

In all the years (9 of them) I've been a member of this forum the only factory person I can remember getting on here was Joel Clark and not often for him till the very end of Martin being near.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

I've always been rather supprized that Martin didn't keep much ( if any ) presence here on this board. All sorts of feedback here!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    I've always been rather supprized that Martin didn't keep much ( if any ) presence here on this board. All sorts of feedback here!
    You're right. Not that we know it all, but if they paid attention to some of the suggestions on here most of their quality problems would be a thing of the past. I know they are addressing some of them, but there are a slew of good ideas that come from the members here.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Super Moderator FishingandHuntingUSA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ttt
    Last edited by FishingandHuntingUSA; 04-10-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Super Moderator FishingandHuntingUSA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ttt
    Last edited by FishingandHuntingUSA; 04-10-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

that's pretty well said coming from someone who is investing in martins products , and glad to see you in support for martin and their recent efforts . im sure they are savvy enough to realize that if when needed, this forum is a resource of ideas,info etc from its members , and if any of these ideas,info will translate into better products , that are still cost efficient, or ways to keep old customers satisfied while attracting new ones they'll jump on it. how many hours managment spends or doesnt spend on stupid face book isn't a very viable indicator of whether they are heading the "right direction" . I'd much rather a CEO be involved in the plant or engineering room etc vs posting polls on social media on how to run their company and saying hi to everyone daily.

Post Thanks / Like

Martin, 'new' or 'old' would go a long ways before they found a more loyal customer base than most here. I don't think anyone here wants to sit down with their engineers to design new cams and such; just want a chance to offer ideas which might HELP Martin, be it CS improvements or bow lengths, ect, ect. These good folks BUY Martin bows; most, it seems, have for years and years, so might just accidently have ideas to offer as to WHY. These are Martin's return customers. They don't wish to compete with Martin in the market place. They would just like to help Martin back ito competing in the market place!

Wow! I finally remember that word a Canadian friend of mine used to use; 'Snarky' it was!! Maybe my memory is... is... is what? Best, all... o
    Anything I may post is in no way meant to besmirch anyone or any entity in any way, so please don't take it, wrongly, as such. Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

From the main page under "Martin Tech Forum":

This forum is for discussions about Martin equipment only. All others use the General forum.Get answers from Martin equipment owners like yourself. You don't need to register to post a question. If you would like to register, you will receive an E-mail when your question is answered. NOTE: Martin Tech support does not answer questions raised on this website. Martin Tech Support is available Monday - Friday, PST 8:00A - 4:30P via the Martin Website contact page, or by phone.
    Recurves: 40lb X-200, 45 & 50lb Hunters, 45lb Mamba