Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone from Martin come here?

Post Thanks / Like

they r on AT the CEO has posted a few things

Post Thanks / Like

Silence is Golden.... They may just be watching, but no one on one stuff. I'd imagine their PMs would be overflowing, questions to no end, desires to no end...
    Former and current Back Yard Champion. I beat myself

Post Thanks / Like

There is absolutely no reason why members of the management team at Martin should not be members and contribute to a forum that lives and breathes on their website. This forum is the lifeblood behind the company and everyone that is a regular here will go down kicking and screaming to defend them. I know I would and if I were on the management team, I'd be all over this sucker.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I have often wondered why there was such a disconnect. I guess at the end of the day we have each other.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)

5. Likes CLT Bluesman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

To quote Sonny; "I'd imagine their PMs would be overflowing, questions to no end, desires to no end..." But wouldn't they, aren't they, facing the same result by posting on AT, and to a, perhaps, less friendly 'audience'? Aren't most here also members of AT, can't they ask or suggest on there the same as here? I'm not on AT, have no desire to be, but am more of a 'fan' of the good, friendly and helpful people on this site than I am of Martin, and since studying up, I've become a real 'fan' of Gail Martin. For the die hard, good folks, Martin supporters on here and for ol' Gail, I'd like the best for Martin company. I've only owned/own one Martin bow and will probably never buy another bow of any name. Just an everyday consumer who's at an age where I'm about done 'consuming' new bows. If they desire truly 'helpful criticism', this would be the place to get it. It actually seemed to me that the folks here more desired for Martin to succeed than the 'old' Martin people did; wish the same for the 'new' Martin, and would love to help them to that end to what extent they are able... Best to all... o
    Anything I may post is in no way meant to besmirch anyone or any entity in any way, so please don't take it, wrongly, as such. Thank You.

7. Likes elkslayer4x5 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this old saying applies here. "any fool can give good advice, only the wise have learned to listen"

There is no such thing as too much information or feedback. I know a thing or 2 about running a company and "if" they aren't perusing this forum from time to time, they are wasting a valuable resource. I say "If" because you can come in here, not log in, not leave a trace and still read through every post.

The fact is, we don't know.

cheers!
    Durandal
    Scepter V
    53.4 # 29.5 DL
    Victory HV Arrows
    Finger Shooter "Instinctive"