Thread: Day of bow fishing with my diablo

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Day of bow fishing with my diablo

0411141751.jpg0411141538.jpg0411141537.jpg0411141748b.jpgI got 7 carp. Did much better today with my recurve. I saw what I thought was the biggest carp ever. Shot it and it was an optical illusion it appeared large cause it was a silver and gold fish. Just saw the top of it as it swam by under water. Shot a head of it and low. It spawn kept slowing down as the afternoon wore on. I was the only one there. I was putting a carp in the ice chest for my Romanian friends. I heard a noise right behind me and almost jumped out of my britches. Less that two feet away was a donkey. I have seen videos of donkeys getting really aggressive so I didn't know what I was in for. He was just eyeing me, smelling me and looking around. I petted him and he seemed to enjoy it. If I would have had something for him to eat we would have been friends for life. If my wife was there she would have been trying to figure out a way to get him home. He was like me and old male, letting it all hang out and just learning to live with it. I couldn't see anything on my camera but I tried to take a selfie with him. It didn't work.
    Last edited by Stevtech; 04-11-2014 at 09:44 PM. Reason: to add pics

2. Likes CLT Bluesman, Arrow Splitter liked this post