Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: martin 2 piece quivers?

flytier17

I also found the kwikee mount won't work with the Knob either. I got the High-Riser extention plate.

geronimo

Thanks everyone for your input and advice. I ordered the fast 4 2-piece today from Martin and hope it works out. It seems to be their most thought out quiver considering noise and balance while shooting. We will see......

dbd870

How'd the bow feel otherwise? I mean the draw cycle.
    It felt very good; reminded me of my Cougar actually - maybe just a tad less handshock. If I were to split limb or something it would be the replacement; it's nice and light as well - that was the most noticable difference when I handled it. I just didn't see enough difference to justify replacing what I have. If I was focusing on making a 3D bow obviously I would go a different direction, but I like a heavier arrow; like you said it's all personal preference.
    Last edited by dbd870; 03-10-2008 at 06:24 AM.

Darrenhood

Thread hijacking??

So, next time someone asks about arrow rests, the appropriate response would be iced tea, lobster tail & sowing machines?

dbd870

Eh, the sewing machine would probably cross the line.

geronimo

I'm still waiting on the quiver from Martin. When I get it and use it I will post a report.

Darrenhood

When you get it, I'd like to know if it looks like a guy could remove the gripper section from the lower bracket & mount the 8 arrow gripper & maybe get the hood off & mount the larger 8 arrow hood, on those swept back Fast 4 mounting brackets.

Have desire, will butcher.

flytier17

Mine remove. I'd imagine the brackets are intercompatible.

flytier17

Quote Originally Posted by dbd870 View Post
    Eh, the sewing machine would probably cross the line.
    Yeah, so would iced tea. Real guys chug beer or shots. I prefer Vodka

Darrenhood

Quote Originally Posted by flytier17 View Post
    Yeah, so would iced tea. Real guys chug beer or shots. I prefer Vodka
    You would realy like our localy made Idaho Potato Vodkay. Three brands I've found so far. Smooooth.