Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my new toy

Post Thanks / Like

I bet the Hutch basement is scary, all those experiments going on, the screams....
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

Photos of the Hutchinson basement make me think of what I imagine the Corleone's basement would look like, except Hutch's is lined with bags of pellets instead of mattresses. "Going to the mattresses!"
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

3. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Likes mxtuner1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good one! Had to Google it but applies!
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

And Pellets stacked by A.S. The compound bow tuner.

Post Thanks / Like

Weren't we supposed to be talking about sharp toys?

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

7. Likes TEN RING liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Marsha, how did you remove the stripped out screw?
    Last edited by mxtuner1; 04-26-2014 at 08:18 PM.

9. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Weren't we supposed to be talking about sharp toys?

A.S
    We were talking how sharp it is the Bill has you stack all the pellets bags down there, so we're sorta on topic!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

11. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post