Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions on Rytera Seeker 365

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Questions on Rytera Seeker 365

Hey all you Martin shooters. I just got a Martin Rytera Seeker 365 and do not have a manual so have some questions. It has the Hybrix 3.0 cam system on it and it is the 55-70# model. I set the brace height for 6.75 in and want the draw length to be at 28". Currently it is set on the #4 mod holes and it feels more like 28.5-29". I have not had a Martin with the Hybrix 3.0 yet so I'm not sure what mod hole to use for 28" draw. Using some deductive reasoning I would think the #3 hole would be the 28" draw length but not positive. Any help would be welcome.

Post Thanks / Like

I have one. And is a super bow. Depends on where you set the brace height. You can adjust the bow so many different ways.
    I have mine set at 7 1/4 brace height, and use #3 mod setting. You can put the mod setting on #3 and micro adjust by moving
    the brace around.

Post Thanks / Like

Best thing to do is set the module to a draw length that gives you the feel you want. Then measure the bow's draw length to see what it is. The #4 hole may supposed to be 28" but this is not always the case. In fact most bows are on the long side so don't rely on what the book says. And as underwood says, you can adjust the handle to vary the draw length/power stroke, which to me, makes things too technical, but then I'm technically challenged as well.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

So I was also looking at the cams at full draw and noticed that the cams were not all the way turned over. What can I do to get these all the way over? Should I add twists to both the upward and downward cables?]
    P1070902.jpgP1070903.jpgP1070904.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Was you at full draw? If you were move down to #3 and readjust the draw stop.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget the 'Draw Stop' on the lower Cam.!
    It has to be adjusted along with every other change you make.

It Is what stops the show.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed, no need to go twisting cables or string at this point. That's what the module is for. The only reason to twist a cable is to get the cams synched which doesn't appear too bad at this point. As suggested move to the #3 hole and if need be to the #2 hole. Adjust the draw stop accordingly. Don't worry about the module being set to whatever hole that is supposed to yield X draw length. Set the bow where you want it. Measure all the specs when you have it feeling and shooting to your satisfaction.
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys for all the comments. I moved the mods to the #3 hole and it seemed to fix most everything. I will reset the draw stop and fine tune my rest tomorrow but it appears to be shooting really well.

9. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwhntr7973 View Post
    thanks guys for all the comments. I moved the mods to the #3 hole and it seemed to fix most everything. I will reset the draw stop and fine tune my rest tomorrow but it appears to be shooting really well.
    How about posting a nice picture of the cams so we can see how close you have it set. There is one thing about the draw stop. You can tweak it for the draw length that seem to feel good to you and then move the module to the closest hole to roll the cams/modules so that the cables fit the flat on the modules, or at least close. Then if you want that last little bit of letoff (valley) you can tweak the cables and make minor adjustments to the draw stop if necessary.
    Last edited by bfisher; 04-23-2014 at 09:48 AM.
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    How about posting a nice picture of the cams so we can see how close you have it set. There is one thing about the draw stop. You can tweak it for the draw length that seem to feel good to you and then move the module to the closest hole to roll the cams/modules so that the cables fit the flat on the modules, or at least close. Then if you want that last little bit of letoff (valley) you can tweak the cables and make minor adjustments to the draw stop if necessary.
    I'll take some pics tomorrow of both the top and bottom cams and post them.