Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Chaps my butt!

Post Thanks / Like

Now he has 53 good ratings and one bad rating on AT. I feel for him, but what is right is right. Hope he deals with others more fairly.
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

In a just world his next "deal" should put him in a position similar to the one that your were just in, someone should treat him as he did you, and then tell him that they don't care! As I mentioned before almost every deal I had through AT classifieds has had some hassle come with it, the bow "in perfect shape", arrives needing new strings, a HHA OL 5519, also in "perfect shape" arrived without a bubble, target nibbs that turned out to be bullet points, and the list could go on.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

I call them out in their listing if anything seems shady. Some people just don't get it.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

yep he is a string builder, agreed on price, then tried to jack it up $75 AND insisted I buy a new set of strings from him for it. I said give me a couple hours to do some research, and come to find out from the moderators, he had it sold already to someone else.
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.