Thread: Hard Bow Case for your lovely Martin Bow

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hard Bow Case for your lovely Martin Bow

Hi All,

i have been searching for bow case since i had my Older version of Nemesis bow.

Looking around the website and internet. Oh Gosh.... most of the Information provided by bowcase company does not even mentioned Martin's bow.

So, let me start a thread infos all about bowcase for Martin's bows.

ANy brothers and sister had current bow case. please input the infos and pic will be just nice......

Vanguards, Plano, Flamebuea, SKB, any brands.

P/S: please note down the model series to ease other who came into this thread.

thank you in advance.

im looking for one to store the Alien Nitro.... hehehe...
    2014 Alien Nitro , Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, Easton Carbon One 500, Doinker Elite Supreme, Carter 2 Special.

Post Thanks / Like

Out of all the cases I've used and dealt with, if you want a serious case, just look at a Pelican case with the inner dimensions that will fit you bow. I used Pelican cases when I was in the military for all kinds of equipment and they are the real deal. At least that's the route I would go.

I do hear good things about SKB cases though. Maybe you can contact their customer service.

Post Thanks / Like

I use SKB, very durable, well built, and airline approved. I have flown my bow case 4 times and no issues with contents getting bumped or broke an no issues with the airlines.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

yep SKB Hunter case is what I've got for my beloved Onza and it treats me right.... it also has plenty of room to grow, with arrow storage in the bottom, and enough room to hold up to a 35" ATA bow (my brother in law has the same case and his Nemesis 35 fits, barely lol). When you close it, it uses foam padding to hold your bow in place and keep it from bouncing around. It even stores with my quiver attached. I highly recommend.
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Any info for specific Pelican bowcase model?

so at least i can dig some info about the case.

SKB Hunter case is what at in my Next thing to buy on the list.... But i wan more feedback from other brands and model.
    2014 Alien Nitro , Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, Easton Carbon One 500, Doinker Elite Supreme, Carter 2 Special.