Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martin Nitrous Cams

Post Thanks / Like

I have numerous A's and B's left for sale and 3 sets of C's but they are not for sale...One set of C cams is on a brand new 2004 Slayr that is for sale! Never shot or set up even still with unopened manual etc.
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

Remember these are the only ones offered for sale at this time!
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

I have both A and B cams and a set of "C" but they are on a Brand new unfired Blue Slayr with all manuals etc.
    Last edited by mxtuner1; 05-21-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

ttt

Post Thanks / Like

Please close

Post Thanks / Like

**Closed per OP request**.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com