Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any drag racers or car guys over here?

Post Thanks / Like

Came across one of the Vette. I named this car Lucifer, Lucy for short. Seemed like when something broke or needed fixed I played h3ll getting to it. Had to replace a heater core hose that took half a day. The access to it is the vent in the front fender and from the inside behind the glove box.

This car was ballistic fast. 350 roller motor, B&M 420 supercharger, 3x2 Rochchester carbs reworked to 1250cfm on progressive linkage. Also had a 2x4 top with 750cfm Holley Dominators that was good for 3 miles a gallon. This car had extensive engine and body work. Hopefully I'll find the other pictures.

I've had a 67 Buick Skylark hardtop for a few years now & eventually it will be a daily driver with an attitude. I have crazy / odd thoughts when it comes to cars. My next project might be a pro street Mercedes 450 SL, I've never seen one and I like the body with a few mods.
    Last edited by NuttyNative; 05-04-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

2. Thanks Hutch~n~Son Archery thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My dad and I are restoring a 58 Plymouth belvedere. Got hooked on cars by my grandpa. Always work on my own stuff. I believe there are some pics of the belvy on my profile on here when we picked the car up, it is in pieces now!
    Genesis 21:20 - And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

Post Thanks / Like

Has a 66 Chevelle that ran a blueprinted 327 small block, that would pull wheelstands, had to get rid of it after 17 speeding tickets in a year. Sold it and got this stock 67 Camero, which I later gave to Elkslayer when he graduated high school in 83. Lived in Reno when this pic was taken.
    67 camero.jpg
    Last edited by elkslayer4x5; 05-17-2014 at 11:27 AM.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

5. Likes CLT Bluesman liked this post