Thread: Shout out

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shout out

I just wanted to give James, mxtuner1 a shout out for the awesome deal on the Nitrous B cams.
    I had requested of him not to send the cams until he received the payment, I just prefer it that way.
    You never know what the USPS does or will do with the mail.
    Well when I got home from the range today there was a box sitting on my front porch.
    I PM'ed James that I had received the cams and thanked him and reminded him about my request,
    It seems he is a sneaky little guy and sent the cams off anyways. He informed me that the payment had arrived also this morning.
    So,
    If anyone is interested in doing any deals with James I vouch for him as being a very stand up guy and I would deal with him in a heartbeat.
    Thank you sir.
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep he is a standup guy!! and full of hot air! ha! ha! just have to give him a dig or 2!!
    Congrats on the nitrous b's Don

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

3. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Luckily have not hooked up a pressure gauge to the hot air receptacle as I avoid it like the plague. Just like scales for weight, etc, avoid. BTW I sent them out right away account I told Don that if I can't trust an honest man my life would be very sad indeed. He has been around the block, knows what he is doing, and from his posts, is a great man. Like most of the gents on here, ladies too.
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

5. Likes otisT, Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And also Thank you Don for the recognition, you made my day.
    Last edited by mxtuner1; 05-10-2014 at 09:39 AM.
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

7. Likes otisT liked this post