Thread: Bam Bam Custom Bowstrings: 100% Disabled Combat Veteran Owned & Operated

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bam Bam Custom Bowstrings: 100% Disabled Combat Veteran Owned & Operated

Come check out http://www.bambamcustombowstrings.com/store6/ is brand new small business that is a disabled combat veteran owned & operated. (If You Can Dream It, Bam Can String It)
    Owner: James R Mullins (Bam Bam) who was medically retired in 2010 do to a severe injury that he sustained in Iraq, and along with many other medical issues.
    Right now I am running a special on string and cable sets: $60.00 a set the first 10 orders will receive a complimentary set of string silencers. Shipping is a flat rate of $4.00 only on strings, cables and sets but right now if you act fast shipping is free for the first 10 orders, please allow me a few days to properly and proudly make your strings and cables! I do it all by hand and I give a 30 warranty on any string I make. I use only Products made in the USA and I stick with the brand I trust BCY Fibers. I have any and all colors available that BCY offers I do only use black or braid for center serving (halo).

I also offer military past & present discounts. With proof of ID, DD214, or Certificate Of Honorable Service to your Country.

I do donate a % of all my sales and my retirement pay every month to non-profit services that are offered to our Vets, and research groups to find cures for illness (i.e. breast cancer and things of this nature.)

Place orders by phone or email: Phone: 812-566-0051 or 812-548-8994 Email: jbam@bambamcustombowstrings.com
    Last edited by FishingandHuntingUSA; 09-25-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Super Moderator FishingandHuntingUSA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Great to have you on the site James and good luck to you.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard James!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Martin Tech Forum, we're glad to have you.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, James.....

And thanks for your service...
    2010 Alien Z (Hybrix 2), 29", 65lb
    2011 Firecat 400(Nitro 2), 29", 62lb
    2012 Silencer(Nitro 2), 29", 60lb
    Old PSE Infinity(dual cam), 30", 70lb, LH

"If you don't respect yourself, I can't respect you"

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Sir!!! Thank you for your service!!!
    2007 Slayer, 55#, Nitrous C, Bodoodle rest, Limbsaver sight, Kwikee Kwiver 3 arrow, Aka "The Man in Black"
    1981 Martin Cougar II MT-6, 60#, Whisker Biscuit, Fuse sight. Kwikee Kwiver
    1984 Browning Deluxe Nomad II XL, 50#, Browning Rack & Pinion sight, Flipper II rest. Kwikee Kwiver

7. Likes stickbow liked this post